All-Star International Open Coed 5 Teams 2010-2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think it important to point out that in the International divisions its not just the USA that can't have more than 3 teams in finals. Every country is in this situation. Every county is limited to only 3 in the finals. And while there are very few countries that bring more than 3 in a division, it does happen. Last year in IOC5, Canada had 6 teams in the division (so that is 3 that didn't make the finals). Columbia, Chile, China etc could all be in the same situation this year.

Sorry, one more thing. Before somebody says that its not fair because the US teams "are better" and they are displaced by teams from another country, I will say that this is the case in all international sport. At the Olympics we are only allowed one team in (for example) Hockey. However, within our country we have 100's (if not 1000's) of teams that could beat the silver or bronze medalists. Should we therefore allow all those teams that "are better" to compete thereby dominating the sport from top to tail? Maybe, or maybe it doesn't make for a true international competition. And of course, if we did this the sport would never develop for fear that they would never get a chance to compete on an international stage.

My bottom line is that what the IASF/USASF is doing for the "international" division is great for the sport and its development. If US teams want a better shot at making finals they have other divisions - the rest of the world, does not.

Also, I have a question! Do teams that doesn't feel good enough to compete in level 5 instead competes in level 6? Why's that? Level 6 should be a higher level, right?

Typically in the U.S. level 6 is a mash up of athletes in college that also cheer for their university, so stunting is more the focus and the practice time is reduced due to having less time to commit. Allstars becomes more of an extra activity rather than the primary focus of their time because college cheer takes up most of their time. Level 5 is many times made up of athletes that are still in high school mixed with those that are in college but would rather go allstar than cheer college or their college may not compete. Therefore teams with more advanced tumbling go IOC5 and teams with a more collegiate stunting focus go 6 it seems.

I get more and more excited about this division with every new team thats now competing in it! NCA and Cheersport should be interesting in this division. Worlds doesn't count LOL

yea cuz if u think about it, yea senior is the prime thing of allstar but everyone in senior will be international age eventually. look at top gun, they got alot of hteir unlimited coeds ppl on that, and its only getting better with bucky, kevin, chris, and sheldon.

My bottom line is that what the IASF/USASF is doing for the "international" division is great for the sport and its development. If US teams want a better shot at making finals they have other divisions - the rest of the world, does not.

That's not true. The "international" teams can enter any division they want to. As long as they meet the age requirements.

International Open Coed 5:
ACE of Tennessee
Airborne
ATL Allstars
Brandon Allstars
California Allstars
Central Arkansas Cheer
Cheer Athletics Wildcats
Cheer Extreme
CheerForce
Cheergyms.com All American
Cheer Odyssey
CIA Triple Threat
East Celebrity Elite
Energie from California
FAME
Fierce Allstars
GymTyme Black
ICC Paragon
ICE Cyclones
KC Cheer
Kentucky Allstars (Kentucky Elite)
PCT Cobras
PrimeTyme Phoenix
Maryland Twisters Black Ice
Matrix Armageddon
Maverick Allstar Tumblers
Nor Cal Elite
Pittsburgh Superstars
Planet Cheer Galaxy
Pro Athletics (MA)
Rhode Island Elite
Rhody Allstars
Spirit All Stars (CT) Kryptonite
Spirit of Texas
State Allstars
Step 1
Stingray Allstars
Top Gun
Top Notch Allstars
Ultimate Canadian Cheer Jags
Universal Kentucky Cheer Eclipse
USA Allstarz Most Wanted
Valley Xtreme
West Coast Allstars
Xtreme Allstars
World Cup

Unconfirmed/Pending Try Outs:
American Elite Epic
Rocket Elite

I can confirm that American Elite is NOT having an open team this year

International Open Coed 5:
Airborne
ATL Allstars
Brandon Allstars
California Allstars
Central Arkansas Cheer
Cheer Athletics Wildcats
Cheer Extreme
CheerForce
Cheergyms.com All American
Cheer Odyssey
CIA Triple Threat
East Celebrity Elite
Energie from California
FAME
Fierce Allstars
GymTyme Black
ICC Paragon
ICE Cyclones
KC Cheer
Kentucky Allstars (Kentucky Elite)
PCT Cobras
PrimeTyme Phoenix
Maryland Twisters Black Ice
Matrix Armageddon
Maverick Allstar Tumblers
Nor Cal Elite
Pittsburgh Superstars
Planet Cheer Galaxy
Pro Athletics (MA)
Rhode Island Elite
Rhody Allstars
Rocket Elite
Spirit All Stars (CT) Kryptonite
Spirit of Texas
State Allstars
Step 1
Stingray Allstars
Top Gun
Top Notch Allstars
Ultimate Canadian Cheer Jags
Universal Kentucky Cheer Eclipse
USA Allstarz Most Wanted
Valley Xtreme
West Coast Allstars
Xtreme Allstars
World Cup

Unconfirmed/Pending Try Outs:

ACE of TN wont be having an IOC5... Primetyme is still dominating the state of TN

i live in TN but i am cheering for ATL Allstars this year...which is obviously in Atlanta. Living in Chattanooga makes it hard cuz the closest open 5 team is over 2 hours away

yea cuz if u think about it, yea senior is the prime thing of allstar but everyone in senior will be international age eventually. look at top gun, they got alot of hteir unlimited coeds ppl on that, and its only getting better with bucky, kevin, chris, and sheldon.

Bucky is a member of SOT IOC5. just making note.

Back