Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

NJ Coach

10's Across the Board....literally.
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Mar 23, 2010
This year we will be having 2 Secret Santa's. 1 for those unable to ship internationally, and 1 for those who are able. The spending limit is $25. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SIGN UP FOR THE CORRECT GIFT EXCHANGE!!!

You have until November 18 to sign up. On November 19 names will be drawn. All gifts should be sent out by December 2! Please make sure your FierceBoard user name is included in your Elfster name so we know who is who! Hope everyone has a lot of fun! Can't wait to see the pictures of all the gifts!

FierceBoard INTERNATIONAL Secret Santa

My FB name is in a comment on my page.. is that ok? i will try to change my name but dont think i can..

(EDITED: I fixed it! so my FB name is in my name now. i hope)

Signed up, CP and I can’t wait to get a gift together and to see what comes. We had so much fun doing this last year.

Just a reminder...tomorrow is the last day to sign up

Names have been drawn! If you haven't already, please try and make up a wish list so your secret santa can get some ideas! Also, feel free to ask your recipient anonymous questions to find out things they may like. All gifts should be shipped by December 2. We all love seeing what everyone gets, so please post pictures of your gifts!

Just saying that I'm alive! I haven't been posting much (craaaaaazy semester at school) but I am lurking every once in a while, just in case whoever drew me is wondering if I'm even around anymore! I'm excited to do the international Secret Santa this year, happy holidays everyone!

im just wondering how this works sine there are eleven of us on elfster, will everyone get a package? i have not recived any questions but that doesnt really matter but just wondering.

sorry fot the massive amount of posts in a row but my adress on elfster seems weird..

if my secret santa has sent my package already he/she can send me a quoestion or mail on elfster anonoumusly. it may be okay anyway..

Edited to remove my adress

Last edited:
im just wondering how this works sine there are eleven of us on elfster, will everyone get a package? i have not recived any questions but that doesnt really matter but just wondering.
We have an odd number and someone signed up after the deadline too. So I'm not sure how that will work out. If you made a good wish list your Santa might just be going off that list.

ETA- you can pm @NJ Coach your right address and she can give it to your Santa so you don't have to put your address on a public forum.

Back