All-Star International Secret Santa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We have an odd number and someone signed up after the deadline too. So I'm not sure how that will work out. If you made a good wish list your Santa might just be going off that list.

ETA- you can pm @NJ Coach your right address and she can give it to your Santa so you don't have to put your address on a public forum.

ok i will. Now i get it. Thank you. i will send her my adress

Mine will be going in the mail this weekend! I haven't been able to get to a post office before they close all week, so it looks like tomorrow's my day!

Mine will be in the mail on Monday, I didn’t get to the post office before we left for a competition sorry!

Sent mine yesterday! :) although it's being shipped from NZ to about as far away as you can get so no idea when it will arrive, but it's estimated at about 13 days

Sorry the post office eas closeted and I was at a competition. If I get a car I will send it today if not tommorow.

I got it! I won’t be home for another 10 days but my mum said it’s bunch of candies and souvenir from Sweeden. Thank you so much!

Yes! hoping you will like it! I dont think the candy will go bad in that time. Your welcome! Had a hard time thinking about what to send you so just sent some fun little stuff.

Has everyone Sent and/or Received their gifts?

I've recieved mine and loved it. It is a gorgeous bow! And my package ist on the way :) So exicted how they will like it!

Got my package today! Thank you Sarah! I got a bow, a bow holder, a braclet, a book about nutella recipies, a lipstick and two beads (they have a special meaning to her team) and i LOVE it all! i will put up the bow holde on my wall and pul all of my bows on it, ive only got four but there will be more coming. The book is perfect since i love nutella and wated to start to learn how to bake. and the bead will go in a special place (I dont cheer so cant put them on my cheer shoes but maybe on my gym shoes.) the lipstick is a perfect color too! Thank you from the bottom of my heart and good luck on your cheer season!

edited to add picture!

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/mariaalsen/2017-12-11 709_zpsg97fycud.jpg

Last edited:
Back