All-Star International Secret Santa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Have sent but not received(know it's on it's way :cloud9:). Mine hasn't gotten there either. They're both going across the earth though so I'm not surprised nor worried. :D

Mine was sent across the globe last week! Hopefully it gets there as fast as they say its going to. I also got notice that mine is coming from....somewhere haha.

Mine has been sent but it’s traveling pretty far.

I just got mine today! Thank you Ashley! CP is beyond thrilled about the Sharks bow. I also loved the mug and we can’t wait to try all the treats. I’d upload pictures but I’m not sure how.

I just got mine, thank you so so much Ems! :)
I loved everything and the Christmas card was so nice, but unfortunately the chocolate had melted everywhere, which was a shame since you'd put so much effort into the wrapping. Anyway, thank you thank you thank you, I really love it!

Hopefully my gift should be arriving to mine soon :)

According to online tracking mine arrived at my service point today (still waiting on the letter to come get it, so I have to pick it up tomorrow at earliest). Which is amazing bc it arrived 6 days prior to ETA, but also puts me in a bit of a difficult situation. I was planning on waiting until Christmas to open it, and had it arrived on the 21st I think I could have handled the wait, now though.. I'm not so sure I'll be able to stick it out being a kid at heart and loving opening presents hahaha!

Just wanted to let my secret santa know that it has arrived, so I'll upload a picture whenever I open it! :cloud9:

yay! I'm so happy you and CP liked it @mischiefmanaged :)
It was surprisingly hard to find Toronto memorabilia... even when I live in the heart city!

I haven't received mine yet, but I know it's on the way

CP has been alternating wearing the two bows since we got the package she said some of the girls at school who watch Cheer Squad on Netflix ask her where she got the Sharks bow and she tells them it was sent to her from Canada.

I just got mine, thank you so so much Ems! :)
I loved everything and the Christmas card was so nice, but unfortunately the chocolate had melted everywhere, which was a shame since you'd put so much effort into the wrapping. Anyway, thank you thank you thank you, I really love it!

Hopefully my gift should be arriving to mine soon :)
I'm glad you liked it! Yes, I realized a day after I sent it that it is not winter in the southern hemisphere and was hoping it wouldn't arrive melted... Oops...... Hopefully the rest of the present wasn't trashed because of it!

Omg @XtremeWpg thank you so so so so so SO much!!! I can't believe you actually got me bath and body works candles! I honestly started crying when I opened the gift. It was also beautifully wrapped, but I forgot to take a picture before I unwrapped it.

I always go onto their site and imagine what all the candles actually smell like, and now I can sniff 6 of them all I want. :cloud9: They all smell amazing, and my favourite is for sure cinnamon caramel swirl, closely followed by flannel and 'tis the season or hot cocoa & cream.

Sorry for the little rant, but I'm legit so excited and SO grateful! Again thank you so so much!! You just made my entire Christmas! :cloud9:

e461100a-f79f-4d4a-bc4b-fa3324e2f4f8_zpszyfsbazv.jpg

Omg @XtremeWpg thank you so so so so so SO much!!! I can't believe you actually got me bath and body works candles! I honestly started crying when I opened the gift. It was also beautifully wrapped, but I forgot to take a picture before I unwrapped it.

I always go onto their site and imagine what all the candles actually smell like, and now I can sniff 6 of them all I want. :cloud9: They all smell amazing, and my favourite is for sure cinnamon caramel swirl, closely followed by flannel and 'tis the season or hot cocoa & cream.

Sorry for the little rant, but I'm legit so excited and SO grateful! Again thank you so so much!! You just made my entire Christmas! :cloud9:

e461100a-f79f-4d4a-bc4b-fa3324e2f4f8_zpszyfsbazv.jpg

I’m so glad you like it!!! When I went in they had a bunch of winter/Christmas ones as the minis and thought it would be way better than just 1 big one!!

I hope you enjoy them. I’m a candle *addict* and have about 25 around my house

@Charley Thank you so so much! I loved all of the New Zealand-y items!! I have the bracelets on as anklets right now and they're so adorable :) P.S. Those were some small mediums in the Nfinity items, they just fit me! but regardless I am so grateful for everything, thank you thank you thank you! I was so excited to see that it finally came in after being in the mail for what seemed like an eternity

I haven’t received mine yet, but did get a message that it’s coming in 2 separate deliveries but not tracking etc. (Not complaining, just letting my secret Santa know!)

I haven’t gotten mine, but I am 100% sure it is the postal service on my end. My Santa alerted me when it was shipped (a while ago) and then messaged me 5 days ago to ask it came yet. It still isn’t here....
I have had so many issues with my mail carrier in the past few months, and so has my neighbors. And as someone who actually writes letters and cards frequently, this is very upsetting.

Back