All-Star International Secret Santa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I haven’t gotten mine, but I am 100% sure it is the postal service on my end. My Santa alerted me when it was shipped (a while ago) and then messaged me 5 days ago to ask it came yet. It still isn’t here....
I have had so many issues with my mail carrier in the past few months, and so has my neighbors. And as someone who actually writes letters and cards frequently, this is very upsetting.
I'm your secret santa. I really hope it will still come some day. It's so sad to hear that you didn't received it and it makes me really angry about the money I paid for the transport :/ Next time I will pay extra money to follow it with gps. Please tell me when it arrives :(

Heres a picture to "prove" that I've fot something and sent it :(
dc9eee6a8dc8a4140a9b16e41a3cabf3.jpg

Gesendet von meinem ZTE BLADE A612 mit Tapatalk

I'm your secret santa. I really hope it will still come some day. It's so sad to hear that you didn't received it and it makes me really angry about the money I paid for the transport :/ Next time I will pay extra money to follow it with gps. Please tell me when it arrives :(

Heres a picture to "prove" that I've fot something and sent it :(
dc9eee6a8dc8a4140a9b16e41a3cabf3.jpg

dbe4d720d27255e051141ff394f9a1fb.jpg

dbe4d720d27255e051141ff394f9a1fb.jpg

That’s so sweet! Thank you! It hasn’t come yet, but I’ve filed a complaint with the post office and should here back within a few days, so fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back