All-Star International Teams At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 10, 2010
So I am currently a canadian cheerleader and myself and some teammates are making the long drive to Orlando to watch Worlds. This being all of our first year going I have been researching whether we needed park hopper passes for ICU's and both days at Worlds. We are all university students and not interested in spending actual time at Disney other then those three days. Today I came across this on the IASF website.

Can I buy tickets at the event ?

Event tickets are available at the Milk House Box Office for $25 per day. (This is only for the U.S. Senior Club Division.) International Cheer and Dance Divisions are held in parks and require a park hopper pass for admission.

I was just wondering if anyone knew if this was true or not, since our current plan was to simply pay the $75 dollars to get into the ICU's Friday and Worlds Saturday and Sunday. I have looked through the packages on the USASF website and they do not say anything along these lines, simply that you can purchase the tickets for $25 both days. We are interested in watching the big divisions (Sm. Sr, Lg. Sr, Semi Lim, etc.) But we also are going to support our fellow Canadian athletes competing in the International Divisions. Any one who has been to Worlds and knows about this, if you could help us out it would be greatly appreciated.

So I am currently a canadian cheerleader and myself and some teammates are making the long drive to Orlando to watch Worlds. This being all of our first year going I have been researching whether we needed park hopper passes for ICU's and both days at Worlds. We are all university students and not interested in spending actual time at Disney other then those three days. Today I came across this on the IASF website.

Can I buy tickets at the event ?

Event tickets are available at the Milk House Box Office for $25 per day. (This is only for the U.S. Senior Club Division.) International Cheer and Dance Divisions are held in parks and require a park hopper pass for admission.

I was just wondering if anyone knew if this was true or not, since our current plan was to simply pay the $75 dollars to get into the ICU's Friday and Worlds Saturday and Sunday. I have looked through the packages on the USASF website and they do not say anything along these lines, simply that you can purchase the tickets for $25 both days. We are interested in watching the big divisions (Sm. Sr, Lg. Sr, Semi Lim, etc.) But we also are going to support our fellow Canadian athletes competing in the International Divisions. Any one who has been to Worlds and knows about this, if you could help us out it would be greatly appreciated.

Last year all competitions were held at WWoS (except Dance). Now that Jostens is open, they were able to fit all the cheer there. I would imagine it would be the same this year.

Last year all competitions were held at WWoS (except Dance). Now that Jostens is open, they were able to fit all the cheer there. I would imagine it would be the same this year.

Thank you so much! We were very worried about not being able to watch the Canadian teams because we didn't purchase park hopper tickets!

Thank you so much! We were very worried about not being able to watch the Canadian teams because we didn't purchase park hopper tickets!
And for the ICU, that is only friday. Even if that is in a different venue, you would still be able to see all of the canadian teams in the allstar competition on sat and sun.,

Back