OT International Tv Shows - Reccomendations?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I believe when they show Brianna going back. I wasn't as in love with the second half of the season as I was with the first.
Isn't season 2 supposed to be book 2.. and Brianna doesn't go back until book 4 (maybe 3? - I can't remember, I'm only on book 5) I haven't actually finished watching the whole first season, I think I made it up to when they go back to Lallybroch (sp?) I don't have Starz and I can't find the episodes online anywhere without getting a virus :(

Isn't season 2 supposed to be book 2.. and Brianna doesn't go back until book 4 (maybe 3? - I can't remember, I'm only on book 5) I haven't actually finished watching the whole first season, I think I made it up to when they go back to Lallybroch (sp?) I don't have Starz and I can't find the episodes online anywhere without getting a virus :(
Supposedly Ron Moore tweaking it as he sees fit to make it a better story for tv. If you want, I will give you my log in info for Starz Play and you can watch it online.

Supposedly Ron Moore tweaking it as he sees fit to make it a better story for tv. If you want, I will give you my log in info for Starz Play and you can watch it online.
Hmmm... that will be interesting to watch then. And for real!? I would honestly love that if you're alright with it.

Hmmm... that will be interesting to watch then. And for real!? I would honestly love that if you're alright with it.
Definitely. I'm going to message you the info and hopefully it will work.

I haven't liked many of the changes he made during the first season, especially ones I felt detracted from the essence of J and C. I've kind of lost faith that he will do their characters the justice they deserve.

Back