High School Inversion Help

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 27, 2009
So, I'm in the process of choreographing my teams routine. Everything is going smoothly except for the inversions. I'm sort of stuck with these. Does anyone have any examples of inversions(videos appreciated) or any help with inversions?

You could back walkover out of the stunt- do the flyer is in a cradle, an the bases just let her down and she back walkovers out if that makes sense. Also, you could do the "back tuck" inversion. The flyer puts her arms in a T, and the bases hold her hand and under her armpit. The flyer puts her leg straight out in front of her, and the backs pot holds it to throw. The flyer tucks and lands on the floor. Hope this helps!

You could back walkover out of the stunt- do the flyer is in a cradle, an the bases just let her down and she back walkovers out if that makes sense. Also, you could do the "back tuck" inversion. The flyer puts her arms in a T, and the bases hold her hand and under her armpit. The flyer puts her leg straight out in front of her, and the backs pot holds it to throw. The flyer tucks and lands on the floor. Hope this helps!
Thanks!

Are you in a state that follows AACCA of NFHS?
You also wanna check out cheerrules.com

PM me if you have any questions, im happy to help

our pyramid has back tucks, as long as the middle flyer is braced on both sides and she stays connected until she contacts with the base group again its legal

Latest posts

Back