All-Star Ioc4's

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 22, 2010
I know there are some advertised, but I'm curious as to who is actually having one? if this is already a thread please direct me to it, I couldnt find oneee. I've heard that these gyms will have them in cali, but please confirm if you know for sure (or know which location)- cali, cheerforce, shine, west coast rush. Any others? what about other states? i know top gun has one but thats about it that i know of!

There's a thread stickied at the top of the All Star section. It has a link to a list organized by state. Some O4s are on that list.

Let's switch this to what brands are offering the division at competitions...because we are trying to register for comps. We know WSF, Spirit Cheer, SpiritFest, Athletic Championships, and All-Star Challenge are offering it. Does anyone know of other brands that will offer the division at competition??

It's technically not IO[C]4, it's Open 4. No international, if we want to be pedantic about it.

Of or like a pendant? (hehe just one of those things when I see this I know what it means, but that is what I always think of. Kinda like SMH always looks like Smell My Hand to me).

Back