OT Ipad App

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

cheysmomager

Cheer Parent
Mar 2, 2011
FINALLY got my iPad, now I have a question for others.

I like Tapatalk and downloaded what I thought was the same app I have on my iPhone, but things look different and I'm a tad confused. Are there different Tapatalk apps and if so, which is best for iPad?

Thanks for any suggestions!!

FINALLY got my iPad, now I have a question for others.

I like Tapatalk and downloaded what I thought was the same app I have on my iPhone, but things look different and I'm a tad confused. Are there different Tapatalk apps and if so, which is best for iPad?

Thanks for any suggestions!!

Tapatalk just came out with a new app - Tapatalk 2.0, that might be what you downloaded. Either that or it may look different because it's for the ipad and not iphone.

It is tatpatalk hd. I cannot find my notifications on it and a few other things.

I guess I'll play with if. Hopefully you CAN teach an old dog new tricks!! hahah

Have a nice day!
Love,
l

It is tatpatalk hd. I cannot find my notifications on it and a few other things.

I guess I'll play with if. Hopefully you CAN teach an old dog new tricks!! hahah

Have a nice day!
Love,
l

Yeah that's probably just their iPad version so it will take getting used to. If you've already bought the app, no sense in trying to find a different one.

It was a different app. I just downloaded my old one.

Thanks for your help!!

Have a nice day!
Love,
l

Ashley Is there anyway I can get back to using the Fierceboard mobile version on my phone's internet browser? I don't have tapatalk and Fierceboard mobile was so much easier to use when on my phone.

Ashley Is there anyway I can get back to using the Fierceboard mobile version on my phone's internet browser? I don't have tapatalk and Fierceboard mobile was so much easier to use when on my phone.

I don't know, I'm sorry! I think king had to remove the mobile theme or something?

Tapatalk says the app is universal. Ill need to find out if it will be updated to the new interface. I like that alerts come with their own icon instead of the tapatalk one.

Sent from the Fierce Board App

Back