All-Star Is Cheer Factory (florida Summit Winners) Still Open?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I believe I read on another thread (the one about new locations for the season) that although the teams were successful parents felt the coaching style was to harsh, but I may be wrong

I swear that routine video from summit is the mascot of every junior 1 in this country.

So unexciting yet so mezmerizing at the same time. I’ve never seen a team of any age at any level with that much even across the board flexibility and tumbling execution.

Robots I tell you! Robots! ;)

I swear that routine video from summit is the mascot of every junior 1 in this country.

So unexciting yet so mezmerizing at the same time. I’ve never seen a team of any age at any level with that much even across the board flexibility and tumbling execution.

Robots I tell you! Robots! ;)

Lol. Yeah I think that's what was said when it was discussed previously. Technically great but boring. I've seen this gym in comp before when we used to live in FL and that's what I thought then as well.

My understanding is that they did not get enough kids at tryouts, so they closed the cheer program and are just doing consulting.

Back