All-Star Is It True Cheer Command Is Closing?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I will be really sad if this is true - many of my friends from Famous went there after they closed. Another gym a year later would be awful. They haven't said anything about it and are still posting tumbling videos though. I'll be interested to see if this is true.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Cheer Command is an established program that has been around for years and stays pretty clear of drama. Also a great program from level 1-5. Im sure they have the same struggles that most gyms endure and rumors get started - to be honest, I don't know what the "story" is as far as drama, nor do I care, but I texted one of the owners after hearing of the rumor - and the answer is simply, no, they are not closing.

Cheer Command is an established program that has been around for years and stays pretty clear of drama. Also a great program from level 1-5. Im sure they have the same struggles that most gyms endure and rumors get started - to be honest, I don't know what the "story" is as far as drama, nor do I care, but I texted one of the owners after hearing of the rumor - and the answer is simply, no, they are not closing.

ok got the deal. have you heard of the two owners splitting and going separate ways. Girl on generals confirmed that and their coach is gone as well. Generals also might be leaving and going to another gym in area. Hope this doesn't happen but my friend confirmed with girl on generals. they are no longer together There is other stuff but not the place for it.

ok got the deal. have you heard of the two owners splitting and going separate ways. Girl on generals confirmed that and their coach is gone as well. Generals also might be leaving and going to another gym in area. Hope this doesn't happen but my friend confirmed with girl on generals. they are no longer together There is other stuff but not the place for it.
Ive heard all of that as well. I guess I would just be dumbfounded if they truly closed. Guess time will tell but best of luck to Steph and Felicia as I love them both and also have a soft spot for a lot of their coaches and families at that gym.

Ok not sure if you can confirm but heard generals team are considered UA now. Couple of kids from Cheer Command saying yeah###

Ok not sure if you can confirm but heard generals team are considered UA now. Couple of kids from Cheer Command saying yeah###
Was told by a General's parent a little while ago that the generals are signing some agreement this weekend to be part of UA and that space is being secured in the SW burbs!

Back