All-Star Is This Legal?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

At the end of the day, someone has to lose.

We can talk about all of the ways beginners are disadvantaged in this sport, but the reality is, we should focus the sport more on individual and team growth and less on the wins, the rings, the jackets, and the banners.

While those are all cool things---you can not expect them right off the bat and if you do, you'll be sorely disappointed most of the time.

But we WANT them, why can't we HAVE them? After all, aren't we ENTITLED to whatever we WANT? If we can't EARN them FAIRLY, shouldn't we LIE, CHEAT, and SANDBAG our way to them?

OP here, I posted some additional information in my original post. I think people were misunderstanding what I was asking. My question was purely because I didn't know the rules. It has nothing to do with my daughter, her team, or even her gym. It was just trying to learn more about the rules surrounding the sport.

It is hard to watch new level 1 athletes work so hard only to go up against seasoned athletes. But some might consider it a challenge to pursue a perfect routine. If your cp starts young and moves up levels quickly she/he will either burn out or run out of levels. Perhaps they look more at their technique and precision as the goal, winning is the prize.
But it's also something to work for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not against the rules. So I am not seeing why people are upset.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
There are tons of things that are legal that people have a problem with, so that's not really a good argument. Just because something is legal doesn't mean it's not frowned upon or morally/ethically right.

There are tons of things that are legal that people have a problem with, so that's not really a good argument. Just because something is legal doesn't mean it's not frowned upon or morally/ethically right.
People waste too much time *** about things that don't pertain to them or things they can't change.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

A gym I won't name that I used to compete at dose this all the time the sad part is at a competition this past year they took their level 5 team down to 4 to win the worst part is was that gyms true level 4 team got 2nd to their level 5 team and they do this at cheer sport with their Mini level 2 team being taken down to level 1 for a better chance to win even tho that means another team from the same gym won't even have a fair chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back