Is This Possible???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 18, 2015
I am wondering if it is possible for an all - star cheer team to visit a school to teach. Also to preform in the presents of a school when it is school hours.

What and who do you want to have them teach?

There are plenty of school teams who tumble and/or do their choreography at all star gyms. There are also plenty of high school teams who could probably teach an allstar team a thing or two.

Considering that most allstar teams are made up of kids from different schools I would imagine it would be extremely difficult if not impossible to have a team perform at a school during school hours.

I am wondering if it is possible for an all - star cheer team to visit a school to teach. Also to preform in the presents of a school when it is school hours.

School hours? Probably not. But you can have a few athletes (often from an open team) and a well known coach to come and give a clinic. At least it happens often here in Quebec. But definitly not on school hours.

A small gym that we use to be a part of was invited to a local elementary school during 4th/5th grade PE for a unit the Coach did on cheer. It was the last period of the day. Girls got permission to miss school at the end of the day. They did a demonstration. They also worked with them some on jumps and motions. It was only a one time visit.

Back