OT Iso: Friends

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jul 24, 2013
Probably not the most ideal place to do this but I just moved from Florida to Pennsylvania. Since it is summer I don't have any friends really. I'm also not a very outgoing person so starting my senior year in a new school is not #1 on my list of things I'm excited about. I started cheering at Pennsylvania Elite this season but still not many friends.. so guess I'm just looking for people to talk to/ friends to make.

That's a tough move to make at any point, but especially your senior year. Is there an option to do school cheer as well as all star? If so, they may have some summer practices/activities that will help make school friends before the school year starts. I think the bonding with your all star team will progress - if you are quiet you teammates may not even realize they aren't including you. Sit with a group while stretching, cheer on/encourage your teammates while tumbling and stunting, and the relationships will grow. Good luck!

That's a tough move to make at any point, but especially your senior year. Is there an option to do school cheer as well as all star? If so, they may have some summer practices/activities that will help make school friends before the school year starts. I think the bonding with your all star team will progress - if you are quiet you teammates may not even realize they aren't including you. Sit with a group while stretching, cheer on/encourage your teammates while tumbling and stunting, and the relationships will grow. Good luck!
I will be doing school cheer and all-stars. I'm gonna try to make friends there its just hard because I'm not the biggest social butterfly. For all-stars, I'm more of acquaintances with them because most are on the younger side but we do get along.

Back