Music Iso Super Super Budget Friendly Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 20, 2013
I'm coaching a mini team this year, which might compete if we're lucky. But our "gym" is non profit and our budget is slim, so my budget for music from our gym is $0. My assistant coaches and I have talked about paying from our own pockets though, but seeing as we're all students, around $35 is what we can get.. I know this is nothing in the cheer world, but I would really love for my girls to have a decent mix. I've tried mixing a bit on my own but it literally sounds like crap. Having voiceovers would be amazing, but just getting to choose our own songs would be the priority.

I have looked at legitmix but I didn't find anything that really fits. If all else fails I'll have to use someone else's mix and I really really really don't want that. :( Anything that could help me out is much appreciated! (ETA: It also needs to have a silent/lower music part for a cheer.. So it's hard with premade mixes.)

Last edited:
I could help! I'm just learning how to do mixes, if you don't like it than that's okay, it would be free. Pm me if you want to discuss more :)

Ps I have done a few mixes before, and rearranged some allstar team mixes, I'm not completely new

Back