Music Izotope Stutter Edit

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 20, 2012
Does anybody know how to use stutter edit pro on ACID?i got it to work on Ableton but i want to use it on acid.I want to use just one program while im editting...pls THANKS!^_^

Does anybody know how to use stutter edit pro on ACID?i got it to work on Ableton but i want to use it on acid.I want to use just one program while im editting...pls THANKS!^_^
Gonna reply on my on post...^_^

Well for the benefit of other newbie DJs out there...rewire option is the solution i am experimenting right now...rewired it to reason coz ableton rewire does now support VST plugins with ACID 7 it disables all VSTs..im after the STUTTER EDIT Pro to have the effects i want for my mix..and Propellerhead REASON i think has the answer to it...

WELL ill keep you posted on my progress...:banghead::deadhorse::sharkchase:

if someone got it to work the other way please help...THANKS in ADVANCE...^_^

Happy Cheermix editing^_^....

still no luck guess have to do the edit on ACID and render then do the stutters on ableton...geezzz...MAD:banghead:

OK the final verdict is!!

there is no way "I CAN" make it work simultaneously with ACID and ABLETON (rewire slave) or the other way around to make the BT STUTTER EDIT to work...
Unless theres someone out there who wants to help me with Plogue BIDULEs vst work with ACID...But dont wory here's a good trick if you want BTs kickass Stutter effects on your recordings or mixes...:p

1.Make ur mixes on ACID (of course!)
2.Render separately your Music Track,Back Beats and Effects
3.Open Ableton
4.Setup stutter edit with different midi's in's to different audio tracks (3audio to 3 midis separately)
5.Then walla!!!!there you have it you can do whatever effects you want with stutter edit
6.Dont forget the record button^_^:cool:

for me i only do stutter effects with my backbeats and FX tracks mostly but sometimes with the Music track...^_^:D

have fun using Izotope's stutter Edit....

Still mad that i cant make PLOUGE BIDULE get to work!!!!!:banghead::mad:

Back