All-Star Jam Brands Has Merged With Varsity

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1 1/2 or 2 years and I'll be waving "See ya, wouldn't want to be ya!"

Bless the hearts off all the parents who still have young kids on this board. You're going to need second and third jobs to stay in allstar cheer. My grandkids? They'll probably make awesome LAX and volleyball players huh?

That's not very funny ;p

CP joined Running Club at school, I'll admit she's build like a runner---CP prices me out, I know where I'm jumping too!

This worries me for the UK. Jambrands has 2 comps here and varsity now does uniforms here. I have noticed just in 2 years how much the price of cheer has gone up in the uk and I think families will be priced out. I just varsity to stay out of the uk

This worries me for the UK. Jambrands has 2 comps here and varsity now does uniforms here. I have noticed just in 2 years how much the price of cheer has gone up in the uk and I think families will be priced out. I just varsity to stay out of the uk
Nope. They have global control. They are the ones pushing cheer in other countries.

Wait so what does this actually mean? We just got jamfest to Sweden last season(and they're scheduled for another comp this spring) , which is the only american EP that's ever been here. So I'm not too educated on how all of this works.. Will there be any difference to jambrands international comps?

I glad that I left cheer and I won't be surprised when more people get out priced. In 2013-14 season a uniform averaged £70, 2014-15 season around £90 now this season it was in the £120-150 range I am sorry but that is pushing it
The sad thing is that if an alternative to Varsity were to rise, they would quickly be crushed due to a lack of customer support.

Last edited:
I'll be the first to admit that Jammy wasn't my favorite (kind of creepy), but I liked the comps themselves! I'm just so over this sport now. I wish Trump would fund a few of the smaller EPs just so that we could get some variety instead of a monopoly....

Out of curiosity in terms of variety, what would you like from different cheer competitions, that varsity does not provide, or lack?

I'll be the first to admit that Jammy wasn't my favorite (kind of creepy), but I liked the comps themselves! I'm just so over this sport now. I wish Trump would fund a few of the smaller EPs just so that we could get some variety instead of a monopoly....
Jammy looks like something out of Five Nights at Freddy's.

Trump? lol [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this is going to affect the gyms that do the Jammy circuit or who have US Finals as there year end destination the most. It's the fear of the unknown beyond that. As a monopoly grows even bigger, we as consumers should be worried about increasing prices and more stp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't see Varsity getting rid of US Finals even if they own it now. Wasn't there like 1000+ teams that competed at US Finals last year? I think it attracts a different market than those going to the Summit, so I don't see them getting rid of something that is going to make them a decent penny. Same with their local/regional comps, I imagine they will probably merge a few events that were originally competing against each other when they were opposing brands, but perhaps it will make those local/regional comps bigger and more competitive, which is what the industry should really get back to.

Back