Jamfest Europe 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 4, 2011
Who's competing/thinking about competing- team and division?

Also does anyone know what is happening (if anything is happening) about a clinic/performance with a US team/majors winners/anyone... ?

I'll be competing on Falcons Senior 2, my last allstar competition for a while because I'll be at uni next year :( super excited to meet people, last year was amazing. Also incredibly excited to be captain of practically a completely new squad, whos enthusiasm and hard work never ceases to amaze me, hitting the highest scoring routine we have ever had and 25/30 of them started cheering in October, can't wait to be with them for their first competion.
We may also hopefully be taking a youth or younger squad.
VERY EXCITED.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, GCA are taking Mini 1 (Emeralds), Youth 1 (Rubies), Junior 1 (Topaz), Junior 2 (Sapphires), Senior 1 (Amethyst), Senior 2 (Diamonds) and Senior 3 (Onyx). Clarification, the senior 2 team is completely different to last years haha. Last year senior 2 is now senior 3.

I think I'm going to try and come and watch it if I can request it off work. I really want to go because Jamfest Northern was not what I expected a Jamfest comp to be like and all the SLS girls that competed in Liverpool last year said it was loads better!!

that is SO annoying! I wanted to meet them too does anyone know why??
My coach receiced something in an email about a 'coaches clinic' but we are yet to establish whether thats a clinic just for coaches or a clinic with American team coaches, because the context was confusing.
Im absolutely gutted, but not suprised. My team are staying an extra night because we needed to book the hotel but didnt want to miss out in case there was something :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back