Jamfest Europe

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank you! Since US cheer is in the off-season I need something to entertain myself...
lol uk cheer is a wee bit away from your level but its nice to see teams dropping down to a level where as a team they are full out. And the level 5's are becoming better and better every year in the past ive seen level 3/4 teams with 1 kick double and they enter level 5

lol uk cheer is a wee bit away from your level but its nice to see teams dropping down to a level where as a team they are full out. And the level 5's are becoming better and better every year in the past ive seen level 3/4 teams with 1 kick double and they enter level 5
That first senior 2 (who won) had some GORGEOUS tumbling..much better than my back-flop-on-your-face-on-the-way over-handspring lol. I'm very impressed..

That first senior 2 (who won) had some GORGEOUS tumbling..much better than my back-flop-on-your-face-on-the-way over-handspring lol. I'm very impressed..
GCA? I'd never really came across them before Jamfest ( we cheer in scotland I believe they are english) but ALOT of people were talking about them!! in a good way obv

My coach has just announced we will be attending Jamfest Europe in 2012....After seeing the teams and standards of those who went I am beyond excited to be able to go next year...appart from when I have to compete I think I'll be glued to my seat to make sure I don't miss anyone :)

Back