Jamfest Europe

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 4, 2011
so, who's competiting at Jamfest Europe this year and what division is everyone in? Going to be awesome! Actually can't control the excitement!

so, who's competiting at Jamfest Europe this year and what division is everyone in? Going to be awesome! Actually can't control the excitement!
rockstar are competing
junior level 3
senior allgirl 5
youth jazz, senior jazz , junior pom, senior pom and junior hip hop :)

we are sooo excited! highlight of our season last year was jamfest!

Stars Elite:
Youth 1, Senior 2, Senior Coed 3.

Very excited for this competition!

I'm bringing a youth stunt group over from Northern Ireland. Had wanted to bring senior 3 but there is a maths gcse on the Monday so that wasn't happening.

Hopefully Falcons (Academy) Cheerleading will be there. Although we are not sure on which division yet, however Anna-grace already knew that :p This is the competition I'm most looking forward to for this season. I can't wait to meet some fellow fierceboarders (and some of the 'well known' ones from the US)....maybe we should make a Fierceboard section like they have at Worlds :L anyway super excited about this competition.....Roll on June!!! :D

I'm bringing a youth stunt group over from Northern Ireland. Had wanted to bring senior 3 but there is a maths gcse on the Monday so that wasn't happening.

My gcse's were a major problem last year and this year I have a-level exams the Monday and tuesday after, convincing my parents to allow me to go was a nightmare, wish the competitions werent so close to exams and were beginning of may or later in June

North Dublin Wildcats - Youth 1 - Youth Pom

Same as kkinsley - We have exams so the senior team can't make it - however they will be attending FC Bournemouth!

My team isn't competing but I'm definitely there supporting EVERY TEAM! Seriously, I like the fierceboard section, we should do it!

Back