Jamfest Europe

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

9 points in deductions, flyer's wobbling about all over the place

we were the same! we got 9 point deduction in allgirl 5 and in j3 i know i had flyers wobble but they swear they never fell out, i got 7 points deduction in junior (the rest was tumbling and i deserve them lol but i dont deserve the stunt fall.. i think) im desperately trying to get a video lmao but my coach who has the video is technology challenged

edit due to horrific spelling lol

Haha no worries!

My youth 1 did ok, had a couple of issues but came 3rd.

Senior 2 had a LOT of issues... It was pretty horrific lol. We were announced 8th but the results posted online say 6th so I don't really know!

Senior coed 3 was a complete disaster - 9 points in deductions, flyer's wobbling about all over the place and 3/4 if the pyramid didn't go! Again not really sure where we placed as it seems there were some scoring issues in the division. We were announced 4th, but that may change!

I actually saw you again at coaches check-in when you were querying your scoresheet - did you get that sorted?
Oh I'm sorry I didn't realise it was you :( We got it sorted out kind of. They had not marked a couple of the boxes in the score sheet so I went back and they re did it. It did alter the score but I have seen 3 different placings over the last 24 hours so I don't know exactly where we came, but to be honest I don't care. I am over the moon with the score that we got and it was an incredibly hard and pack division, in which we can only get better :)

I'm sorry about your deductions, 9 points seems a little harsh though :confused: There seems to have been quite a lot of serious issues going on, which is a little disappointing for such a big EP, but we did love the comp though and will be back next year for sure ;)

What competitions are you doing next year? We need to make sure we meet up properly ;)

we were the same! we got 9 point deduction in allgirl 5 and in j3 i know i had flyers wobble but they swear they never fell out, i got 7 points deduction in junior (the rest was tumbling and i deserve them lol but i dont deserve the stunt fall.. i think) im desperately trying to get a video lmao but my coach who has the video is technology challenged

edit due to horrific spelling lol

We fully deserved all our deductions... Both teams were a hot mess! Lol.

Oh I'm sorry I didn't realise it was you :( We got it sorted out kind of. They had not marked a couple of the boxes in the score sheet so I went back and they re did it. It did alter the score but I have seen 3 different placings over the last 24 hours so I don't know exactly where we came, but to be honest I don't care. I am over the moon with the score that we got and it was an incredibly hard and pack division, in which we can only get better :)

I'm sorry about your deductions, 9 points seems a little harsh though :confused: There seems to have been quite a lot of serious issues going on, which is a little disappointing for such a big EP, but we did love the comp though and will be back next year for sure ;)

What competitions are you doing next year? We need to make sure we meet up properly ;)

The 9 points in deductions were THOROUGHLY deserved haha!

And don't worry, like you said warm ups is stressful so not the best time to meet new people if you want to remember them! :)

We'll l back next year, hopefully the issues from this year will be resolved. We'll also be doing FC heart of england and FC nationals. How about you guys?

Sorry I'm abit late but just wanted to post about Jamfest Europe this weekend.

Jamfest Europe was the first Jamfest competition for my girls at SLS Allstars & we loved every single second of it. Cheer Extreme Coed Elite were the nicest people ever and helped my girls a lot when they did the clinic on the Saturday night! Unfortunately I was too busy to meet them at the meet & greet, but loads of the SLS'ers got pictures and autographs from them and they added them on facebook & twitter. Thank you Coed Elite for making my girls smile :)

The talented cheerleaders and teams at this competition was insane & I'm proud to say that I do Allstar Cheerleading in the United Kingdom. What a competition! It really shows how the sport of Allstar Cheerleading is growing in this country. (It was nice to see other Europe teams compete aswell!) Ascension Eagles Coed blew me away and gave me chills, along with Rockstar Senior 5. CDC Allstars gave awesome performances aswell in both cheer & dance.

We knew it was going to be such a tough competition and I told my athletes not to expect good places & just to go out there and have fun. Coming home with two champion titles made me sob my heart out and I am one proud coach.

Just also want to say a MASSIVE well done to every team that competed at the weekend. You were all amazing to watch and I cannot wait for next year already xx

PS - Hope you all got a "good luck" card and a lollipop from some of my girls who were giving them out at the weekend.

Back