Jamfest Europe

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Any videos from Jamfest Europe aside from CEA? Would love to see some U.K. teams from this past weekend, but all I can find are coed elite videos and one rec team routine!

OMG what an AMAZING weekend!!! I'm sitting in my classroom now, having planned no lessons for today :confused:, totally exhausted. I don't even know where to start, so here are my random thoughts in no particular order ...

The cheer clinic was brilliant. Courtney and Ben's coaches meeting was so inspiring, the clinic itself was so good for the few athletes of mine that went. scottish_cheerleader thank you so much for taking the time with my girls. They have still got a number of horrible habits from the last coach and the arm swing thing was one of them that I just cant seem to get them to do. It was so lovely to finally meet you, and your S5 team was simply AMAZING!! All my girls were screaming for you ;) I didn't stay for awards, how did you do?

On Sunday morning Coed Elite came and trained at my gym and I actually have to say it was probably my highlight of the weekend (don't tell my girls ;)), I'll post all about it in the Coed Elite thread. My girls hit their routine for the first time in front of them, and I made a holy show of myself by promptly bursting into tears :oops:

I was really proud of my girls at the competition, given that this is the first comp a lot of them have ever done, and previous some had only done two UKCA and one BCA comp. Their routine had to be completely reworked 6 weeks ago, one of my flyers was new 6 weeks ago and we had 2 broken hands during the last 6 weeks (not cheer related) that caused 2 of my RO/BHS passes to be taken out and other parts reworked again. They hit all their stunts with only one bobble but things went to pot on the pyramid; one side went to early, and it was far too spread out causing another to fall at the very end. I'm waiting for placements today as there was an error in our marking. However, I don't care where they come because I am so damn proud of them all. They are disappointed as we were called 13/15 in the awards but it isn't that, it will now give them the focus to put some effort in. Everything on the score sheet was what I've been telling them for weeks, I'm ecstatically happy that the routine I choreographed scored such good marks, I was worried about letting them down as it is my first comp routine.

It was so nice to meet so many fellow fierce boarders. I chatted with Anna-grace, Tamzin, MiniReeRah for ages. Can I apologise to the person who came up to me in warm up, we were waiting to go on and I was so nervous I don't remember who it was and I probably spoke gibberish to you.

I can now understand what a 'cheer hangover' feels like. Senior 2 will not be competing until Jan/Feb (ICC and Jamfest) but my Junior 1 will be at FC Jungle Fever in Oct and so will some S2 stunt groups. I REALLY hope I get to meet you all again :)

It's Jammy and then a number - but I don't have it with me at work :/
Can I suggest whoever has it PMs it to whoever wants it, rather than posting on here? I'm pretty sure all of the threads can be read by anyone, even if you don't have a fb account, and those pictures are password protected for a reason.
Sorry to be so uptight, just makes me think there wouldn't be much point in putting the password on otherwise.

Can I suggest whoever has it PMs it to whoever wants it, rather than posting on here? I'm pretty sure all of the threads can be read by anyone, even if you don't have a fb account, and those pictures are password protected for a reason.
Sorry to be so uptight, just makes me think there wouldn't be much point in putting the password on otherwise.
lmao finally someone else agrees with me!! i moderate the uk forum and after comp everyone gets so annoyed when we remove people posting the passwords

scottish_cheerleader thank you so much for taking the time with my girls. They have still got a number of horrible habits from the last coach and the arm swing thing was one of them that I just cant seem to get them to do. It was so lovely to finally meet you, and your S5 team was simply AMAZING!! All my girls were screaming for you ;) I didn't stay for awards, how did you do?

Your girls were absolutely lovely!!! it was a pleasure working with them and i hope i get to do so in the future!! Rockstars watched the whole senior 2 division and they couldnt believe it was your first comp! honestly!!! congrats to you!!

Thank you for your lovely comment about s5 and for your teams support, we placed 2nd to an awesome routine from Lancashire Twisters. We are very proud :)

So jealous that you all got to meet each other! I can't wait to get back to competing next year so I'm actually allowed time off work to go to competitions!

Hodiestoe that sounds amazing having Coed Elite at your gym! What an experience!

Haha that was me :)
Ah ha! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to be all distant and I tried looking out for you again but I couldn't even remember what you looked like, warm ups were a complete blur to me. How did you guys do???

OMG what an AMAZING weekend!!! I'm sitting in my classroom now, having planned no lessons for today :confused:, totally exhausted. I don't even know where to start, so here are my random thoughts in no particular order ...

The cheer clinic was brilliant. Courtney and Ben's coaches meeting was so inspiring, the clinic itself was so good for the few athletes of mine that went. scottish_cheerleader thank you so much for taking the time with my girls. They have still got a number of horrible habits from the last coach and the arm swing thing was one of them that I just cant seem to get them to do. It was so lovely to finally meet you, and your S5 team was simply AMAZING!! All my girls were screaming for you ;) I didn't stay for awards, how did you do?

On Sunday morning Coed Elite came and trained at my gym and I actually have to say it was probably my highlight of the weekend (don't tell my girls ;)), I'll post all about it in the Coed Elite thread. My girls hit their routine for the first time in front of them, and I made a holy show of myself by promptly bursting into tears :oops:

I was really proud of my girls at the competition, given that this is the first comp a lot of them have ever done, and previous some had only done two UKCA and one BCA comp. Their routine had to be completely reworked 6 weeks ago, one of my flyers was new 6 weeks ago and we had 2 broken hands during the last 6 weeks (not cheer related) that caused 2 of my RO/BHS passes to be taken out and other parts reworked again. They hit all their stunts with only one bobble but things went to pot on the pyramid; one side went to early, and it was far too spread out causing another to fall at the very end. I'm waiting for placements today as there was an error in our marking. However, I don't care where they come because I am so damn proud of them all. They are disappointed as we were called 13/15 in the awards but it isn't that, it will now give them the focus to put some effort in. Everything on the score sheet was what I've been telling them for weeks, I'm ecstatically happy that the routine I choreographed scored such good marks, I was worried about letting them down as it is my first comp routine.

It was so nice to meet so many fellow fierce boarders. I chatted with Anna-grace, Tamzin, MiniReeRah for ages. Can I apologise to the person who came up to me in warm up, we were waiting to go on and I was so nervous I don't remember who it was and I probably spoke gibberish to you.

I can now understand what a 'cheer hangover' feels like. Senior 2 will not be competing until Jan/Feb (ICC and Jamfest) but my Junior 1 will be at FC Jungle Fever in Oct and so will some S2 stunt groups. I REALLY hope I get to meet you all again :)

It was so nice to meet you! I had such a lovely time seeing all the people we knew from other teams, one of my favourite things about comp! The people in our team who's first comp it was really loved the experience, jumping in at the deep end, it was our first comp outside of bca, loved it so much

scottish_cheerleader Rockstar were AMAZING!
MiniReeRah gutted I only got to see you briefly :(
ChristyLo-xo was so nice meeting you, my family loved you!

I didn't get to watch any of the senior 2 division apart from the people that were in warm ups with me. But my family informed me that it was a very tough division and that everyone looked great!

Ah ha! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to be all distant and I tried looking out for you again but I couldn't even remember what you looked like, warm ups were a complete blur to me. How did you guys do???

Haha no worries!

My youth 1 did ok, had a couple of issues but came 3rd.

Senior 2 had a LOT of issues... It was pretty horrific lol. We were announced 8th but the results posted online say 6th so I don't really know!

Senior coed 3 was a complete disaster - 9 points in deductions, flyer's wobbling about all over the place and 3/4 if the pyramid didn't go! Again not really sure where we placed as it seems there were some scoring issues in the division. We were announced 4th, but that may change!

I actually saw you again at coaches check-in when you were querying your scoresheet - did you get that sorted?

Latest posts

Back