All-Star Jamfest Indy Day 2 Updates And Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Good Luck to all the teams. And for my F5 ladies it's time to Werkkk
smile.png

gage sm sr 4 had pyramid issues :( theyll probably still take it though. jayhawks dropped 2 stunts.

this comeptition gives four paid bids correct? do they do highest scores or not? Like BUTBT had a few upsets because of who had the highest scores, and bids. Just wondering how they decide here?

this comeptition gives four paid bids correct? do they do highest scores or not? Like BUTBT had a few upsets because of who had the highest scores, and bids. Just wondering how they decide here?
4 full paid go to top 2 scoring small teams and top 2 scoring large teams.

Highest scores. 2 guaranteed small and 2 guaranteed large.

hmm ok so if going by yesterdays scores alone, the bids would be to Maryland Twisters F5 Cheer Extreme Senior Elite Cheer Express Senior Silver, and USA Wildcats?

also sharkdad i asked in another thread but never heard a reply, is your daughter back on sharks? I knew she had a rough injury at one of their competitions, best of wishes to her!

Back