3 - Atlanta Jayhawks 7.942
4 - Elite Cheer Sensation 7.926
5 - USA Wildcats 7.902
6 - Cheer Legendz Thundercatz 7.795
7 - Vision Allstars 7.768
8 - Cheer Alliance Jaguars 7.682
9 - Ohio Twistars 7.681
10 - Columbus Power Elite 7.579

Good luck to the teams that haven't competed! I really hope top 3 in large senior hit!!! Wc disappointed me yesterday..please hit! I was so happy for f5 & I hope they can come back today and hit again!

Did anyone else leave the live webcast up all night so they wouldn't have to pay again? Lol it worked
biggrin.png

Since we can't chat on here today, I set up a chat on my own personal website. Here's the link:

http://www.bowdowncb.com/nca-chat.php

I know it says NCA...but that's just cause I set up the page for NCA last year and can't change the web link, as far as I know. All you have to do is click the link (you'll need flash), enter your "nickname" (please use your Fierce Board one, if you can), a random password and enter.

Did anyone else leave the live webcast up all night so they wouldn't have to pay again? Lol it worked:D

I may have done this... ;)

Depending on yesterday's scores, shooting stars will not get any bids?? so what would they do next?

I know they'll be at Athletic Champs next weekend in Providence, RI... Pretty sure they got their full paid bid there last season.

GBE Pink - looked pretty good as far as I could tell, one problem in a double down where (I think) one of the bases hit the ground, not really sure.

GBE Looked Great! My computer froze half way through so I missed tumbling:( But they hit their stunts (minus a catch on a cradle) and pyramid!!

WC Suns - 1 hands down in jumps to tuck, 1 hands down in running tumbling, other than that, they looked good!

Back