All-Star Jamfest Indy Day 2 Updates And Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

After mostly reading and occassionally posting (almost always posting to root on my favorite team) for a few years, I have gotten over getting annoyed by posts with the exception of those that declare competition winners months in advance in capital letters in a repetitive manner. Seems like a JINX to me.

The competitors deserve the respect of the recognition that the winner isnt a foregone conclusion. (Because it isnt).

I agree with you.

I
So, that bothers you....but Watchenyou's post didn't? Interesting.....

I think you overlooked what seems obvious to me that mom1230 was try;ing to diplomatically, change focus of the conversation to something more positive. The bickering between BubbleToes and Watchenyou is what is annoying me at this point. I don't agree with calling anyone one person's name out, but I also know that smack talk/looks happens at almost every competition. It's not right but it happens and unless you were there to witness it you really never know what was said ... and in what context it was. Let's move on.

I think it's appropriate to discuss sportsmanship as a general principle, and how we expect young athletes to behave before, during and after a competition. But I do NOT think this is the forum to be discussing specific incidents. If there's a behavior concern it should be handled by the coaches for the respective teams and the parents of those involved.

I say whip out the I-Phone and video all these reported events. And post them here and send it to their coaches.

I

I think you overlooked what seems obvious to me that mom1230 was try;ing to diplomatically, change focus of the conversation to something more positive. The bickering between BubbleToes and Watchenyou is what is annoying me at this point. I don't agree with calling anyone one person's name out, but I also know that smack talk/looks happens at almost every competition. It's not right but it happens and unless you were there to witness it you really never know what was said ... and in what context it was. Let's move on.

LOVE your new avatar!!!

Anyone have a video of Lime? I didn't see them either day, but they are always my favorite junior team.

I

I was mostly trying to say that the winner of any competition is not a foregone conclusion.

Back