All-Star Jamfest Indy - Large Sr - The War Has Begun!!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And the winner is....

• Total voters
I couldn't use a kidney at the time being, but I sure could use a roommate. And also, more on topic with this thread, JamFest it will come down to deductions and transitions. They all have skills... but who will have the most polished routine?

I will transfer and be your roommie!!! Im bringing my little and my triplet with me though :) <3

thats not me? i wouldn't bother to waste my time to confuse people on this board. & i would not be stupid enough to use the almost same name as mine.

This is definitely THE lolsmileyface

I am sure now the name similarity is a coincidence.

I'm so torn because I love WC so much, yet F5 is looking so legit this year. I really don't know what's going to happen - everyone is so good ahhhhhh!!! But if I must..
1.F5/WC
2.F5/WC
3.CEA
4.FCA

If they all hit, I agree with Buffyyy
1.F5/WC
2.F5/WC
3.CEA
4.FCA.

In my opinion, everyone is mainly seeing the battle between CEA and WCSS. But most people are overlooking F5, have you seen what these girls have done so far this season. There is definitely a spot on the worlds podium with their name on it.

Um ok so I just watched all the recent videos (except F5 since they took down theirs...hum intersting) and without a doubt it is
CEA
WCSS
F5

CEA hits every bit of the score sheet and more ( and for you that are tired of tick tocks maybe its just a little envy... maybe????????) There stunts are the class of the division, their pyramid cant be touched, their musicality and overall impression is incredible and their tumbling is just as clean and difficult as both WCSS and F5

WCSS is talented has difficulty in all areas but just lacks that IT factor

F5 will be equal to the others in tumbling but is way lacking in stunts and pyramid and that dance just makes no sense way to.....i don't know.... MESSY!!

AS always it will come down to execution but if all hit IT IS CEA!!!! without a doubt

F5 is lacking in stunts and pyramid? I don't know if I'm watching the same routine. High to Highs, Low to Highs, 1.25 ups, and the switch ups...Pretty legit if you ask me. And their pyramid seems to have just as much difficulty as WCSS and CEA, full of nonstop level 5 skills. I'm a bit confused as to why you would say that.

I also think standing tumbling execution is fantastic overall, and that may give them an edge in the tumbling dept.

Back