All-Star Jamfest Indy - Large Sr - The War Has Begun!!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And the winner is....

• Total voters
We are very sharp. Best they have been this year. Sharper than before Worlds last year. Or staff can count skills. Changes in place. It is fine to pull against SE, but I suggest you don't bet against them right now. Done now until after the competition.

Shooting Stars are my favorite team and I want them to win :) But, I can honestly say, all (CEA & F5) are so close skill wise, it can be anyone of them. Best of luck to all!!

We are very sharp. Best they have been this year. Sharper than before Worlds last year. Or staff can count skills. Changes in place. It is fine to pull against SE, but I suggest you don't bet against them right now. Done now until after the competition.

You're back! I feel like you disappeared for a while. Off fighting the 'bugs'?

F5 is lacking in stunts and pyramid? I don't know if I'm watching the same routine. High to Highs, Low to Highs, 1.25 ups, and the switch ups...Pretty legit if you ask me. And their pyramid seems to have just as much difficulty as WCSS and CEA, full of nonstop level 5 skills. I'm a bit confused as to why you would say that.

I also think standing tumbling execution is fantastic overall, and that may give them an edge in the tumbling dept.

I am sorry maybe i didnt clarify...
its not that i think they don't have level 5 skills just comparatively to the other two they are the weakest IMO. And IMO both WCSS and F5 pyramids again have level 5 skills but the pace of skills is slow and they are not as dynamic as CEA.

Ultimately they are all 3 great teams but since it was a forum to express your opinion I did just that. What a great show it will be in indy I can't wait to see the videos.

dont have any biasis but after everything that happened last year im really rooting for world cup shooting stars to win so they have their time to shine...cant wait to see what comes out of them this year!

Saw this one. I was referring to the second link in the video wiki when i clicked on the link it said it was removed. No conspiracy just an observation.

Well I don't have clue as to what you are talking about, but F5 is and can compete with SS and CEA. If you are a coach you should no that???? F5 is hitting the score sheet very well and they are scoring very well in all areas so really before you post make sure you no what you are talking about, the competion is with in a week and we will see who will come out on top. Good luck to all the teams headed to Indy !

Well I don't have clue as to what you are talking about, but F5 is and can compete with SS and CEA. If you are a coach you should no that???? F5 is hitting the score sheet very well and they are scoring very well in all areas so really before you post make sure you no what you are talking about, the competion is with in a week and we will see who will come out on top. Good luck to all the teams headed to Indy !

Well I never said they didn't score well and I never said they didn't hit a score sheet. I am a coach and I did watch all three routines before posting and then I gave my opinion on who I thought was the best. If you read what I posted I do "know what I am talking about" since I listed the reasons why I formed my opinion the way I did. And as i stated before ultimately it is who hits the ROUTINE that will win since they all hit the "score sheet".
I understand that you are an F5 fan but lets not get our feelings hurt over someones opinion especially in a forum where you are asked to give your opinion.

Back