All-Star Jamfest Indy - Large Sr - The War Has Begun!!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And the winner is....

• Total voters
Well I never said they didn't score well and I never said they didn't hit a score sheet. I am a coach and I did watch all three routines before posting and then I gave my opinion on who I thought was the best. If you read what I posted I do "know what I am talking about" since I listed the reasons why I formed my opinion the way I did. And as i stated before ultimately it is who hits the ROUTINE that will win since they all hit the "score sheet".
I understand that you are an F5 fan but lets not get our feelings hurt over someones opinion especially in a forum where you are asked to give your opinion.

My feelings are not hurt at all and I'm a fan of all three teams thank you !!! your opinion is what it is and mine are what they are so we will just have to see won't we. I think overall F5 has the better routine and is jamed packed with action from beginning to end. I have seen all three teams and to me something is missing CEA I feel like I'm seeing the same routine as last year and with SS their opening is amazing and the stunts are great but after that it's ova for me. I like a routine that makes you want to watch from beginning to end and to me F5 has that wow factor this year. It will come down to who wants it more. So as for hurt feelings NOT !!!!!

I agree 100% that a great routine has to capture the audience from beginning to end. I love a great competition and I am sure Indy will not disappoint.

And that's the great thing about opinions we all get one!!

Watchenyou...Maybe it was your "before you post make sure you know what you are talking about" comment that sounded like you were getting a bit torqued about them not being a fan of F5!

IF all teams hit................
CEA SR ELITE 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS will come out as the winner!
WCSS will be 2nd.
F5 3rd.
FCA 4th
PSS---------I have no idea about this team! Haven't seen a video, hopefully we will be pleasantly surprised and screw up everything in my predictions!

I totally agree IF all teams hit and it thats a big IF....
1.CEA
2.WC
3.F5

btw..I am a fan of all 3 three teams:D

Beth, I hope this Coach Troy is as hott as his avatar!

Watchenyou...Maybe it was your "before you post make sure you know what you are talking about" comment that sounded like you were getting a bit torqued about them not being a fan of F5!

IF all teams hit................
CEA SR ELITE 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS will come out as the winner!
WCSS will be 2nd.
F5 3rd.
FCA 4th
PSS---------I have no idea about this team! Haven't seen a video, hopefully we will be pleasantly surprised and screw up everything in my predictions!

I hope all three hit and lets see who will come out on top !

okay why does it say "CEA SR ELITE 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!"
i didnt know they went to the future to april and won again? jk lol
but why does it say that(im a WC fan)

and just because CEA sr elite was 2010 world champions
doesnt mean they'll win indy. cuz last year top gun was in 2nd(in indy) on day one
and came back and took 1st:D jus sayin

doesnt mean they'll win indy. cuz last year top gun was in 2nd(in indy) on day one
Cause they are going to win ;)
JK haha but BubbleToes always refers to them as that whenever she posts about them, and she made the poll!

haha! Because they will be....just practicing writing it beforehand!
CEA SR ELITE 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS won't win because they're the 2010 WORLD CHAMPIONS!....they'll win because they'll be the best on Jan 16th and 17th 2011!!!!!

jus like i said you guys are ASUMMING "jus because" they were "2010 world champs" and if they win indy o well. wc has plenty of time to fix there mistakes and come back.

Back