All-Star Jamfest Indy - Large Sr - The War Has Begun!!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And the winner is....

• Total voters
jus like i said you guys are ASUMMING "jus because" they were "2010 world champs" and if they win indy o well. wc has plenty of time to fix there mistakes and come back.
Of course we're assuming, predicting, pulling guesses out of our arses...whatever you want to call it! But its not because they won worlds last year........If you really want to know why I know "for sure", its because they will win words again this year!:p

I am super excited about watching this division!! All the teams in large 5 are incredible. I've always been a shooting stars fan!! But I'm rooting for everyone to hit their routines and give everyone some great entertainment! :) Good Luck to all teams in this division and all divisions at Jam Fest Supers! Can't wait!!

Of course we're assuming, predicting, pulling guesses out of our arses...whatever you want to call it! But its not because they won worlds last year........If you really want to know why I know "for sure", its because they will win words again this year!:p
okay "GOD" you know there gonna win worlds:rolleyes::p
who else is gonna win worlds this year "GOD"?

they want it all back and there gonna get it all back! :p

what kind of words will they win? :)

1. F5
2. F5
3. F5
4. F5
5. F5
99. WCSS
100.FCA
Wheres CEA, you may ask? they didnt place. sorry, didnt make finals. all of the cheerleaders on cea mysteriously disappeared and all evidence that was left was a picture of a tornado, a shooting star, and a diamond all shining.. interesting.

i honestly think that f5 hits the jamfest scoresheet the best out of all these teams..they max out in every part of it. they do 3 diff jumps to back. put up 9 stunts lots of syncronized tumbling and there also the only team that does 9 stunts. if your looking at the routines from a judging perspective and not just whose your fav team i think f5 will win... that is if they hit. but there def my fav in this division this year!

Coaches DO read the score sheets and adapt routines accordingly. Just sayin'

Watchenyou...Maybe it was your "before you post make sure you know what you are talking about" comment that sounded like you were getting a bit torqued about them not being a fan of F5!

IF all teams hit................
CEA SR ELITE 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS will come out as the winner!
WCSS will be 2nd.
F5 3rd.
FCA 4th
PSS---------I have no idea about this team! Haven't seen a video, hopefully we will be pleasantly surprised and screw up everything in my predictions!

i have pittsburghs video and they're tough! if they hit that is, clearly there's a difference and chances are UNLESS all of cea f5 or wcs stunts fall fca and pss will remain at the bottom, but theyre good. and theyre a great group excited for there 2nd performance

Garrett allstars son tan feroces este año, que será el propietario del trono

élite de senior no se puede repetir, porque me voy a ganar.
Did my 4 years of Spanish just really come in handy?

I think the better question is who gets the bids? Don't all 3 still need them? I don't know for sure who will win, but I can almost be positive that both bids will go to this division. This has never been an amazing competition for stars. It may be because their routines aren't as "Jamfesty" as the other two, or perhaps it's just this time of year. It's still a complete toss up if you ask me though. While I'd like to be Mrs. Positive and think all three will hit both days, the season is still early and I think it will come down solely to who throws their routine with the least amount of major errors since all three are so close in skill. Jamfest does seem to fancy F5's style of routine, but in years past Stars and CEA already had their paid bids so idk! OH THE INDECISION!

It will not matter who wins because people will whine and say the same score sheet is not used at worlds so it does not matter.

okay "GOD" you know there gonna win worlds:rolleyes::p
who else is gonna win worlds this year "GOD"?

they want it all back and there gonna get it all back! :p
Ohhhh my son, heed my words. Even I, with all my infinite wisdom and power, can't influence the outcome of this battle. It is not only by skill, nor by strength and valor that battles are won, but time and chance happen to them all.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

Love, "God"

Back