All-Star Jamfest Indy - Large Sr - The War Has Begun!!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And the winner is....

• Total voters
You guys are going about this all wrong. If your really want to get emotional and disagree you do it like this:

It's because you're wrong and I'm right and you're a big fat dumb poo-poo head!

(let me know if you want me to translate that to Spanish)

i honestly think that f5 hits the jamfest scoresheet the best out of all these teams..they max out in every part of it. they do 3 diff jumps to back. put up 9 stunts lots of syncronized tumbling and there also the only team that does 9 stunts. if your looking at the routines from a judging perspective and not just whose your fav team i think f5 will win... that is if they hit. but there def my fav in this division this year!

F5 scored a 9.6 at the Jamfest regional and a 9.7 at DC LIVE yesterday. So. . . they do hit the scoresheet well.

You guys are going about this all wrong. If your really want to get emotional and disagree you do it like this:

It's because you're wrong and I'm right and you're a big fat dumb poo-poo head!

(let me know if you want me to translate that to Spanish)
I don't speak spanish, but I could try my hand at french. But first I need it translated into toddler. It's currently a little two six year old for my liking. Toddler has more screaming involved..

Congrats to the FABULOUS ladies of F F-I-V-E !!!! You looked AMAZING last night and I'm sure there is only MORE TO COME! Go grab the title in INDY and BEYOND!

okay so i just watched a video of senior elite @ worlds 2010 and they DID drop a stunt! i thought i remembered seeing it on youtube but i just watched the video and i thought hmmm how did they beat WC? and someone on here said last year it was because WCs pyramid had a safety in it. and it looks like it does, it looks like a girl does a tuck over another girl. so can anybody clear this up for me? correct me if im wrong but didnt WC hit both days? i just want to know.

-thanks-

okay so i just watched a video of senior elite @ worlds 2010 and they DID drop a stunt! i thought i remembered seeing it on youtube but i just watched the video and i thought hmmm how did they beat WC? and someone on here said last year it was because WCs pyramid had a safety in it. and it looks like it does, it looks like a girl does a tuck over another girl. so can anybody clear this up for me? correct me if im wrong but didnt WC hit both days? i just want to know.

-thanks-
CEA hit everything on Day 1. WCSS hit everything, but had a legality in the pyramid that is in the back of the tumbling section because the bracer in the middle was in an extension. Day 2, CEA had a stunt fall/bobble (people still argue over which it really was) and i think WCSS hit?

Senior Elite lead day one with more than 10 points. Day 2 was less than 2 points difference.

CEA hit everything on Day 1. WCSS hit everything, but had a legality in the pyramid that is in the back of the tumbling section because the bracer in the middle was in an extension. Day 2, CEA had a stunt fall/bobble (people still argue over which it really was) and i think WCSS hit?

Senior Elite lead day one with more than 10 points. Day 2 was less than 2 points difference.
okay thanks, ive been wondering :)

Last year is over, let's just get on with this year and quit this debate, Jamfest is a new beginning, may they all hit and may the best team win!

Last year is over, let's just get on with this year and quit this debate, Jamfest is a new beginning, may they all hit and may the best team win!
Absolutely :) I was just answering a question, but I completely agree!

New year, new slate. Every team in the large senior divisor has stepped it up. I think it will all come down to synchronization in the end if the Big 3 all hit. I also wouldn't exclude FCA Diamonds, they tend to move up in placements when these teams drop because they're always clean and hit their routine.

Back