All-Star Jamfest Indy - Large Sr - The War Has Begun!!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And the winner is....

• Total voters
In a shocking turn of events, this was inaccurate.

I know, I know.
frown.png

I was soooo disappointed with Stars.

I know, I know. :(
I was soooo disappointed with Stars.

No worries, they had a bad weekend, remember in 2009 the Stars lost just about every head to head competition with CEA and F5 but won worlds for their 3rd time. I have faith that the coaches and team will do what needs to be done to get them where they need to be by the time NCA and Worlds comes around.

No worries, they had a bad weekend, remember in 2009 the Stars lost just about every head to head competition with CEA and F5 but won worlds for their 3rd time. I have faith that the coaches and team will do what needs to be done to get them where they need to be by the time NCA and Worlds comes around.
No doubt they will come back all the stronger, it would be foolish to count them out because of one bad weekend!

I have no doubt WCSS will bounce back from this weekend and be better than ever....Any team can have a bad weekend!

I'd say we can almost guarantee that Stars will get a bid this weekend at Athletics in Providence. No worries :)

in 2009 stars lost head to head with F5 all season .... not CEA , in fact beat CEA in everything from cheersport, to BUTBT and worlds. but lost in Jamfest and baltimore to f5 , and lost to panters in NCA that year.

i loveeee pittsburgh superstars <3 always will!
supermodels this year are a very very talented group of girls.. and i hope they kill it at midwest open like we did last year :)

in 2009 stars lost head to head with F5 all season .... not CEA , in fact beat CEA in everything from cheersport, to BUTBT and worlds. but lost in Jamfest and baltimore to f5 , and lost to panters in NCA that year.

The Stars came in 3 behind CEA and F5 in Myrtle Beach I thought, It might have been the year before in 2008. Its all a blur at this point. What you have help me in proving is the Stars will be fine and I have no doubt they will get their bid and continue to work hard to be one of the top contenders as always.

The Stars came in 3 behind CEA and F5 in Myrtle Beach I thought, It might have been the year before in 2008. Its all a blur at this point. What you have help me in proving is the Stars will be fine and I have no doubt they will get their bid and continue to work hard to be one of the top contenders as always.
I believe that was 2008, you're right. And I'm glad CEA won, but I agree, it's stupid to count Stars out at this point after one off weekend.

Back