All-Star Jamfest Indy - Large Sr - The War Has Begun!!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And the winner is....

• Total voters
This is so hard
but I honestly think it will be either
1.f5/wc
2.f5/wc
3.cea
4. fca

Cea's stunts are amazing and their tumbling has stepped up, I just don't think that their routine (from the videos so far) puts on the same kind of show that SS and F5's do. AS OF RIGHT NOW

In my opinion I think that between WC and F5, WC seems to be a little bit cleaner but F5 has the tumbling and their stunts have really improved.

Also, although it probably won't effect the outcome, the history of twisters at this competition has been a successful one.

I'm in agreement with ultimate legacy...

1. F5
2. CEA/WC
3. CEA/WC
4. FCA

I think F5 will definitely come out on top if they hit. Their routine is amazing this year and when you see it, I don't see it as just a routine but rather a performance. Have been lucky to see it all 3 times they've performed this year.

I don't care what the other placements will be, I hope a safe competition for all, but I only want f5 to win and I believe they will IF and only IF they hit :D

i wish i had some frame of reference for the other teams, but f5 & FCA are the only teams i know of who have competed on a jamfest score sheet thus far. FCA received a 9.011 with several tumbling busts while F5 received a 9.463 with a dropped stunt & a few other mistakes. looking at the routines, i don't see any of these teams being .4 away from each other, so i guess it all depends on the scoresheet. i love F5's odds heading into january and hope they can pull it off.

http://jamfest.com/Events/Results/TheExciteJAM.pdf
http://jamfest.com/Events/Results/TheJumpinJAM.pdf

I'm going with

1. F5
2. WC/CEA
3. WC/CEA
4. FCA

I think that there is a possibility for FCA to work their way up into the top three if CEA or WC have any issues and FCA hits.

Keepin' my fingers crossed for Shooting Stars, but I am *cough* biased. Love love LOVE the routine. I love F5's routine, too. SO FIERCE! I can't WAIT to see it in person! I may just have to make a costume change and switch from leopard print to a nice blue shirt. I love F5's program. Some NICE people up in there! :)

Back