All-Star Jamfest Indy - Large Sr - The War Has Begun!!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And the winner is....

• Total voters
Im personally going with F5 this year they are beyond legit and was blown away when I watched them... I think this is their year. And yes Pittsburgh Superstars Lrg Senior is going to Indy! I will be there screaming!

I would probably sell a kidney to be at this competition.

Anyone need one?
I couldn't use a kidney at the time being, but I sure could use a roommate. And also, more on topic with this thread, JamFest it will come down to deductions and transitions. They all have skills... but who will have the most polished routine?

I couldn't use a kidney at the time being, but I sure could use a roommate. And also, more on topic with this thread, JamFest it will come down to deductions and transitions. They all have skills... but who will have the most polished routine?

I agree... unfinished doubles & steps out of tumbling, as well as sloppy transitions could be the difference between places. I have to give WCSS & F5 the edge on that... they're getting cleaner & cleaner by each performance and their technique in tumbling is stellar. their routines are not rushed and they have seamless, choreographed transitions.

I think a lot of people are forgetting about the quantity score also.

for tumbling there is technique, difficulty, and quantity. for both standing and running.
i think this gives an edge to Stars and F5. they definitely shine in all 3 of those categories in both sections.

Back