All-Star Jamfest Indy - Large Sr - The War Has Begun!!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And the winner is....

• Total voters
going a little more into detail....

Stunts - all 3 of the big teams will score in the top range for difficulty, technique, quantity

Pyramid - all 3 of the big teams will score in the top range for difficulty, technique, quantity

Standing Tumbling -stars and f5 both have over 33 passes, so that puts them in the top quantity. and cea has less than 33. then technique includes completing rotations and pointing toes, which i think f5 and stars have an advantage in also. other than that, they will all be in the top range for difficulty. Also jumps connected to standing tumbling will raise your standing tumbling difficulty. so stars toe fulls and f5's toe 2 to fulls.

Running Tumbling -to score in the top range for difficulty you need half +1 to throw doubles. also, jamfest counts each element of a pass separately. so a double punch double counts as 2 for the quantity score. so all of the top 3 will fall into the top range. stars are at 28. f5 - 20. and cea - 18. so as it stands cea isnt at half +1. but im sure theyll make it up to the top range for difficulty. and for quantity, all 3 will be in the 9 point range because none of them throw 33+ level 5 skills in running tumbling. stars are only 1 skill away.

Jumps - stars have the advantage in difficulty since they do 5 connected jumps as defined by jam. f5 would have the next highest difficulty since they do a triple combination with a variety of jumps. cea would be the lowest since it is a triple jump with no variety

Tosses - stars and cea will score higher in difficulty with the switch kick doubles. however f5 will score higher in quantity since they do 9 and the others do 7.

Motions/Dance - i think f5 and stars have the edge here. their dances are a little more polished. cea still has some sync issues in their dance. specifically with the kick lifts in the back.

and in terms of routine timing... stars and f5 don't go over the time limit.

Ughhh its amazing the thread gets this far... and the first snide comment has to come in. gee why am i not surprised who it is. :/

If you are talking about me, to the contrary, it is a very good start to discuss the routines, however, as of last night the standing, running, stunting, jumps, pyramid and tosses have changed and are no longer accurate for SE. If not me, nevermind.

hahahaha! you know its not you!! But i guess one team should just not show up because its now proven on paper that they cant win! Being lucky enough to be able to work with two of the three teams its amazing how much people DONT know whats going on at practices! Cant wait to see everyone in Indy!!

blah blah this changed that changed.....do we seriously need to talk about what has changed everytime SE's routine is mentioned in a thread. Yes we all know things are going to change. I am sure the others are too, but no one is on here saying F5 changed this or World Cup Added that so youre wrong. Relax, take a breath, and I am sure once Jamfest comes around someone will have a break down of the "new" routine for you.

hahahaha! you know its not you!! But i guess one team should just not show up because its now proven on paper that they cant win! Being lucky enough to be able to work with two of the three teams its amazing how much people DONT know whats going on at practices! Cant wait to see everyone in Indy!!

OK, gotcha, but Rich is actually being pretty reasonable for his usual objective evaluation. Jamfest is all about skills and ranges, and you need to be in the 10s, and regardless if he is accurate, the spirit of the post is correct. You have to get to the highest range to win against these teams. And hit.

i wouldnt necessarily call any of my comments snide?

everything i've pointed out is what is out there. this is exactly how the arguement got started last year... someone said stop just saying... oh i like this team, theyre gonna win and base it off something. and everything i said was looking at the score sheet which jamfest spells out for you, so anyone can read it... and off of what has been thrown.

obviously know one knows what the 3 teams have been working on at practice. i dont think any of the coaches are idiots. they know what they are doing. i was just pointing out scoresheets vs routines on the floor now.

and i dont think i proved on paper how cea cant win... 1 point in jumps, and 1 point in standing tumbling can easily be made in over impression which is in every category (4 different sections for overall impressions.) plus it is really easy for most teams to get their timing together....

so take a step back and calm down.

yeah thanks for that important update Matty and Rich its about your last line

blah blah this changed that changed.....do we seriously need to talk about what has changed everytime SE's routine is mentioned in a thread. Yes we all know things are going to change. I am sure the others are too, but no one is on here saying F5 changed this or World Cup Added that so youre wrong. Relax, take a breath, and I am sure once Jamfest comes around someone will have a break down of the "new" routine for you.

If someone is judging a routine by whos gunna win, and the routine their watching has changed well then it makes a difference is who we all think is gunna win. So how about you relax. And yeah, people probably should bring up that their routine has changed since a whole bunch of you wanted to complain about how similar it looked from last year, well now it probably doesnt, so whater you going to be complainging about now? LOL I spoke to soon, Im sure someone will find something to complain about :)

Back