All-Star Jamfest Indy Predictions???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

large senior- 3 way tie??? :)

Large senior 3 is going to be an all at competition. This is my daughters' division and I have seen most of the teams that will be at Jamfest and they are all GOOD. There is at least one team in there that nobody has heard of that is amazing. I feel like this division is going to be a treat for anyone who likes to watch good, maxed out at your level, talented teams. There are truly about 9 teams that could win, it's going to be who is the cleanest, which I know is the same for every division. I guess I'm saying is that many teams in this division are equally matched and it's going to be fun to watch!

Large senior 3 is going to be an all at competition. This is my daughters' division and I have seen most of the teams that will be at Jamfest and they are all GOOD. There is at least one team in there that nobody has heard of that is amazing. I feel like this division is going to be a treat for anyone who likes to watch good, maxed out at your level, talented teams. There are truly about 9 teams that could win, it's going to be who is the cleanest, which I know is the same for every division. I guess I'm saying is that many teams in this division are equally matched and it's going to be fun to watch!

i completely agree!
i've been able to see most these teams and none of them failed to impress me.
i'm just so excited to be competing in this division against these amazing teams. Its not often that we get to get to compete against good teams like this from all over the country. My team (usa wildcats) has been working really hard at practices to prepare for this competition because we know how tough its gonna be.
Can't wait to see everyone and best of luck to all the teams in this division!

i completely agree!
i've been able to see most these teams and none of them failed to impress me.
i'm just so excited to be competing in this division against these amazing teams. Its not often that we get to get to compete against good teams like this from all over the country. My team (usa wildcats) has been working really hard at practices to prepare for this competition because we know how tough its gonna be.
Can't wait to see everyone and best of luck to all the teams in this division!
Can't wait to see you, even though it is way too early!

I predict Jammy and Cory will fall in love ;)

Large senior 3 is definitely gonna be crazy! so many great teams! In all my years coaching this division i have never seen a competition with ALL great teams in it!! Just want my team to hit both days and i will be a happy coach!

TG, WC, F5, and Cheer Express. Calling it now.

They're giving the 4 paids to two small teams and two large teams in the senior division. So that outcome won't be possible. If they were distributing bids differently I would definitely agree with that though!

Predictions:
1st and 2nd place in Large Senior division
Winner of Small Limited Coed and Winner of Small Senior
:)

They're giving the 4 paids to two small teams and two large teams in the senior division. So that outcome won't be possible. If they were distributing bids differently I would definitely agree with that though!

I wasn't talking worlds bids, just wins in gerneral. At least two of these four will get a paid. If they did distribute them differently, I wish these four would win paid bids. They're unbelievable teams.

My predictions are the same in every division. Whoever hits both days, and outperforms the other teams in their divisions. I know the teams that I like, but they still have to do their job. I will be there this weekend competting with my team as well as supporting the other team from our gym. We are only bringing out lvl 5 teams to this comp. I will also be there with my high school team that I hope can walk away with a win again. Good luck to all of you, and see you there.

niiccee. what about the at larges?!?! any predictions there?
Not sure how many at large bids but these are 3 teams I think will get one :WC ODY, WC SUNS(if not paid), TG io5, not sure if either gym will accept at large. I know TG turned it down in Atlanta.

Not sure how many at large bids but these are 3 teams I think will get one :WC ODY, WC SUNS(if not paid), TG io5, not sure if either gym will accept at large. I know TG turned it down in Atlanta.

I dont think that TG IOC5 is going to accept the AT LARGE bid becasue I am quite sure that they are going to receive a full paid at NCA ..

What are your predictions for IOC5?
Teams competing in the division are:

PCT Cobras
Matrix Armageddon
Spirit All Stars Kryptonite
Primetyme Athletics Phoenix
Top Gun All Stars

Back