All-Star Jamfest Indy Schedule Is Up!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For those not going you can watch an HD livestream. The link should be on the main forum.

It will be hard to catch everything when they have multiple arenas with level 5 going on at the same time... I guess I will be wearing my sneakers!

When did FCA Rubies become a Junior 5 team instead of being Senior 4 and Turquoise being Jr 5?

For those not going you can watch an HD livestream. The link should be on the main forum.
I would have stayed home had i known it was in HD. i could have hooked my mac up to my big screen!

Nevermind the Rubies comment I found where they switched. I need to keep up on the Junior division more I guess.

Is anyone coordinating a Fierceboard section?
since a lot of people are friends, and then yours friends' friends come over, one just happens naturally.
i dont think anyone has said... hey fierceboard, this is where you sit.

When did FCA Rubies become a Junior 5 team instead of being Senior 4 and Turquoise being Jr 5?
Rubies were Sr 4 two years ago. Last year they were Sr Open 5 (Rubies 2 was created later in the season and was Sm Sr 5) Turquoise went away last year when the youth girls aged out and went onto Rubies Open 5. Most of the older girls from the Rubies Open 5 have either moved to a different team or graduated so they were able to make Rubies a Jr 5 and they look awesome.

Back