All-Star Jamfest Super Nationals 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Large Senior- Does anyone know if Fame Superseniors are going anymore? They might just not be listed yet

2 questions - how is performance order determined for Sunday and was there confirmation of the percentage splits for Day 1 and Day 2 scoring?

Large Senior- Does anyone know if Fame Superseniors are going anymore? They might just not be listed yet
i assume they are going to be at a Cheer Tech competition that gives out bids. I know SS already have a paid, but other teams in the program dont. And i'm pretty sure my friend told me they are going to all of the cheertech/ecc/mid atlantic comps.

2 questions - how is performance order determined for Sunday and was there confirmation of the percentage splits for Day 1 and Day 2 scoring?

I heard it's just random order both days.
And i still cant find the scoring. I checked everywhere on the website.

wait does tha mean mom is gunna wake me up at the crack of sawn haha jkjk wouldnt miss sr red for the world
Umm.. that means me, your mom & Jenna are all gonna wake you up at the butt crack of dawn!! And you better not miss senior red!! lol

This morning they had large senior 3 split into A & B. Just checked & they unsplit it. I'm glad. It's not very often that we go against a lot of teams, so 14 is great!

This morning they had large senior 3 split into A & B. Just checked & they unsplit it. I'm glad. It's not very often that we go against a lot of teams, so 14 is great!
I noticed that too.
and they changed it within an hour.

Umm.. that means me, your mom & Jenna are all gonna wake you up at the butt crack of dawn!! And you better not miss senior red!! lol
idk senior red annoys me so i might just miss them and go back to sleep haha luv you coach lee lee

Back