All-Star Jamfest Super Nationals 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here is some information I confirmed with a Jam care rep. I am pasting it directly from the e-mail:

"We will be giving two paid bids to Small teams in the Senior Divisions (5-20 athletes) and two paid bids to Large teams in the Senior Divisions (21-36 athletes). Four of our At-Large Bids will be given to Small (5-20 athletes) and four At-Large Bids will be given to Large (21-36 athletes). We have not yet determined the selection process for these. We will have these decided upon by next week so that all coaches will be informed at the coaches meetings on Friday.

The scoring split is 30% from Saturday’s score and 70% from Sunday’s score.

International teams are eligible for At Large Bids only, paid bids are awarded to the Senior Divisions"

i assume they are going to be at a Cheer Tech competition that gives out bids. I know SS already have a paid, but other teams in the program dont. And i'm pretty sure my friend told me they are going to all of the cheertech/ecc/mid atlantic comps.

thank youuu : ) lets make sure we see each other again, k?

Yes it does. There is a pay version inside of the arena and a free version in the big hallways. I saw some people could still connect to the free version in parts of the arenas.

The hotels I went to and mall each had free wifi as well.

I should be able to tweet updates like I did at WSF (KikiD22 on Twitter too) until at least 5:00 on Saturday. I have a Mini 1, which is in the same arena as all the level 5 divisions, so I'm pretty much camping out there all day. :)

If I didn't have my anniversary dinner Saturday night, I'd spend the whole day there.

Back