Jamz - Las Vegas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 6, 2011
I think things would have been a lot different at Jamz this weekend if Mysterious (Small Sr Limited Coed 5) wasn't forced to scratch at the last minute due to injuries. That having been said, congratulations to those who got the bids. We'll see you at Worlds.

How many injuries?! I've been on plenty of teams that still have to compete no matter what. As a parent I would be so mad to pay and o all the way there and scratch

I know of one big injury for sure (that possibly requires surgery) and heard of a second one. There was no way they could compete. We got word the day before they were to leave that they had to scratch. Some of the kids went anyway just to support their gym and to watch the event.

How many injuries?! I've been on plenty of teams that still have to compete no matter what. As a parent I would be so mad to pay and o all the way there and scratch

He was injured Thursday evening, so they scratched prior to going to Las Vegas. The parents did not have to attend if they didnt want to. Most of the team members have siblings who attended so they came to watch anyway.

I think things would have been a lot different at Jamz this weekend if Mysterious (Small Sr Limited Coed 5) wasn't forced to scratch at the last minute due to injuries. That having been said, congratulations to those who got the bids. We'll see you at Worlds.

I've thought the same thing, hoping for a speedy recovery.

i hope he is ok and recovers fast! :)
our team had like the same situation..
yea my team still competed but we still had mistakes..one of our flyer who double teamed got hurt the wednesday be4 JAMz....and wht worried me to we added an alternate who is a base not a flyer.. so we had to adjust our stunts which we had 6 full up 2 mans stretches and made it to the 5 full ups and then her basket was replaced with a girl who hasnt done kick double baskets for over a couple years and added a flyer who went straight up instead of switching up in our second sequence... also we never went full out too with all those changes becuz we spent out last practice changing it all..i was stiil proud of my team of how it turned out :D love you guys :D

Latest posts

Back