All-Star [Jan 15, 2011] Mid-Atlantic Cheer Co's National Championships - 2-FP, 6-AL (Reading, PA)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I must apologize. The uncovered parking lot is GONE. LOL.

Here are Level 5 scores for today if you're interested.
I do believe I wrote them correctly. First - today's first places (those I got - I missed a few)I: Elite Mini 1,. Spirit Explosion Youth 1, All Star 1 Youth 3, Spirit Explosion Junior 3 small, Spirit Explosion Junior 3 large, Vipers Junior 1 large, Dream Senior 1, Nitros Mini 2, All Star 1 Small senior 3, NY Cheer Large S3, Spirit Explosion Co ed Senior 3, Spirit Explosion J5 co ed, Extreme Stars 4.2, State Youth 4, Vipers Junior4 large, Nitros Junior 4 small? (not sure). I missed Senior 4 and youth 2.

'LEVEL 5 standings
Small S5
Dream 220
CC champs 223
Kx Athletics 235
Vipers 238
Nitros 247

Large S5
Superstars 213
State 218

Senior Limited co ed
Dream 231
Nitros 244
Vipers 254
All Star 1 254
Spirit Explosion 264

International co ed 5
State 231
NY Cheer 238

Are they doing the paids by score or do you have to win your division?

Who knows with him? At Oaks it was score after they said division... It puts Allstar One and Nitros close... NJSE is leading its division and the pack right now. I wonder about at large too . Will they be the next 6 best or win of division? State (Senior Large) at 218 is wining its division, but they're second to last of all level 5's, so who knows! I know I enjoyed watching everyone and GOOD LUCK to all of the teams!

Well the two paid bids went to NJSE and AS1. NJSE gave me chills today they really worked it out, great routine, great energy. AS1 had some tumbling issues and a stunt fall. We, Vipers- King Cobras, had a standing full touch out, and a girl trip walking, and a side of the pyramid come down early.

After Day one the rankings for paid bids were
1. NJSE 264
2 TIE: AS1 and Vipers 254

Then the highest scores of the competition after day 2 were
1. NJSE
2.AS1
3. Vipers

Our NJSE J5 won first, too. Very good weekend for NJSE. I'm putting up videos - pm me to friend me on facebook if you want to see them. Good job, Vipers, AS1, Nitros, State, and all of the teams this weekend!

and a girl trip walking,

Don't you love that
redface.png

Our NJSE J5 won first, too. Very good weekend for NJSE. I'm putting up videos - pm me to friend me on facebook if you want to see them. Good job, Vipers, AS1, Nitros, State, and all of the teams this weekend!

Hello Ellen, your daughter is beautiful and your teams were awesome. Great job by NJSE!

You know, it went well. It was on time. I am unclear how they did the at large bids. I like that venue - easy to see.

Latest posts

Back