All-Star [Jan 15, 2011] Universal Spirit "Spirit of Hope" 5-PP 5-AL (Charlotte, North Carolina)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

NC Force will also be at this competition IOC5- Competes so early in the morning WOW!

Adam Cheer Infinity is ready for a great competition! Glad to see this competition is still so strong in numbers and Universal Spirit booty. doing so well! Congrats!

garrett here is the level 5 teams you requested: cheer infinity, NC Force, usa, famous sperstars, top gun tenn, elite cheer and dance nc, elite cheer and dance fl., ace, rockstar, charlotte allstars, comet allstars, twister allstars, allstar panthers, alliance allstars, acx, greensboro allstars, wake forest allstars, just cheer allstars, fame, florida topdog, premier clayton, maryland marlins, icon, eccats, victory,

Does anyone know if Charlotte has cleared up from the snow yet... Road conditions????

What time does the Level 5's start both days? I wanna come up one day, but I don't wanna miss the Level 5's :)

What time does the Level 5's start both days? I wanna come up one day, but I don't wanna miss the Level 5's :)
Probably depends on who you want to see because I find the order is very odd
Acx's first team at 8 something am is a junior team and the last acx team after 8ish is a senior 2!

CHANGE OF PLANS RIDING UP TOMORROW FOR THE DAY WOOOOOOO RAGE. Come up to me if you see me, I don't bite =)

Back