All-Star January 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

F5 2014? ;)
M5 has a great routine when it hits. They haven't been very consistent this season from all I've seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. I think M5's routine is great and when its cleaned up and hitting at its full potential it will score very well in the division. However, I think the Medium division has always been one of the more competitive divisions since its creation. There has yet to be a repeat winner with new teams breaking into the Globes every year. I don't think one new team entering the division with a decent level of skill is pushing it to become more competitive. Medium Senior grows and gets harder and harder every year regardless of who is competing whether new or seasoned.

I agree. I think M5's routine is great and when its cleaned up and hitting at its full potential it will score very well in the division. However, I think the Medium division has always been one of the more competitive divisions since its creation. There has yet to be a repeat winner with new teams breaking into the Globes every year. I don't think one new team entering the division with a decent level of skill is pushing it to become more competitive. Medium Senior grows and gets harder and harder every year regardless of who is competing whether new or seasoned.
Don't know if this is what you were implying, if not ignore me lol. But M5 isn't new to the division, they got 9th at Worlds last year and 8th the year before.
I do think it started off as one of the least deep divisions, but it gets stronger and stronger each year.

Thank you so much, our choreographers are incredible!! We owe so much of our success to them!
In addition to Ray Jasper, Ted Good also helped choreograph those teams! Some of the most talented people we know. [emoji7]

ACA usually gives a team the choreography award but decided to award the choreography award to the whole stars vipers program. All our team were choreographed by one of them or Brooklyn Frietag (sp?)

All part of action spirit! [emoji173][emoji173] i would highly recommend all of them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much for the shout out! I will share this with our Action Spirit Staff!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't know if this is what you were implying, if not ignore me lol. But M5 isn't new to the division, they got 9th at Worlds last year and 8th the year before.
I do think it started off as one of the least deep divisions, but it gets stronger and stronger each year.

You are absolutely correct. I know they have been in the divison. The understanding I had was that this team was mostly the Medium Coed team from the past minus the boys. So my mind keeps placing them as a new team lol within the division. Though my post was geared more towards the idea that I don't think this one routine is suddenly going to amp up the divsion. The division itself even when smaller in size has always had a high level of competitive talent. I personally believe that 2015 Peach was some of the best textbook impressvie cheerleading our industry has ever seen. Others make the argument that Panthers medium was the best routine to hit the mat. I am rambling now haha but basic idea here was that M5 is great but so is Medium Senior as a whole.

This is probably the best medium all girl routine ever put on the mat. (besides panthers 2012)
I feel like this will be the routine to amp up MAG and start making this division a little more competitive.

I spoke of this routine with a friend earlier today.
I love this team I think they're great!
personally (IMO) right now Lady jags has the overall package of the best execution and great routine.
Medium All Girl is definitely going to be the division to watch this year

I spoke of this routine with a friend earlier today.
I love this team I think they're great!
personally (IMO) right now Lady jags has the overall package of the best execution and great routine.
Medium All Girl is definitely going to be the division to watch this year

They're so good, they should all go large! :cheering:
:deadhorse:

Just kidding... Back to the videos!

Back flexibility is one thing, but even that can shorten your glute muscles and hip flexors which abduct in the opposite direction. Simply stated: just because I can pull a scorpion, that doesn't mean that I can pull a front stretch. It may even make it more difficult if I am not stretching those muscles evenly, while warm, frequently.
Yes, especially if they happened to be over compensating through the lower spine to pull their back flexibility however without knowing the athletes specifically it is very difficult to know with any accuracy.

Somehow, every year, they always manage to take out the cute lil touches I like the most about their routines. (still think this is the best medium coed routine this year, besides reign)

Also I wish they would stick with Kyle Blitch for music. He just suits them so much better.

Back