All-Star January 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ROCKSTAR CHEER CHARLESTON- THE CHEETAH GIRLS ( Small Senior 4) Day 2 scoring 97.07 and the 2nd highest final event score behind Cheer Extreme Coed Elite with a 96.69

Wow great routine!!! Congratulations!!

Throwing no shade here, but this is the third post (not just on fierceboard) that I have seen stating someone had the second highest final score of the event? I also had read CJA junior 3 had a 97.15? Like I said, not to take away from those girls at all because what a flawless routine they had!! Just genuinely curious.

Wow great routine!!! Congratulations!!

Throwing no shade here, but this is the third post (not just on fierceboard) that I have seen stating someone had the second highest final score of the event? I also had read CJA junior 3 had a 97.15? Like I said, not to take away from those girls at all because what a flawless routine they had!! Just genuinely curious.

After final awards we went to look at scores from all levels to see where we placed for bids. Coed elite got grand champs and had a final event score of 96.72. Thank you so much!

Central Jersey All-Stars Bombsquad Small Junior 3 scored a 97.2 on day 2 and finished the event with a 97.15, so they had the highest or second highest score of the competition if you're including non-Worlds teams.

Regardless, there was some great cheerleading across the board this weekend!

Lady Elite

CJA Bombshells

I really like Bombshells! They remind me of GBE Lime back when they first became a world's team. They're really confident little stunters!

Lady Elite's main stunt is actually really good. If the full up, became a double up, then they'd really be doing something different from the plank, to scale, to double up, to tick toc variations, everyone seems to be doing now. But, their music doesn't seem to match the routine...

Does anyone have final scores from this competition?

I'm so insanely in love with Cheetahs this year.
But I'm not in love with Panthers' poor body position form during elite stunts. It's improved since the early parts of the season, but it's still not there.

Cheetahs are honestly looking amazing, but I feel like panthers keep going backwards, I feel like their stunt is getting worse, not better. I'm hoping tonight was just an off night, hopefully both teams kill it at the majors !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheetahs are honestly looking amazing, but I feel like panthers keep going backwards, I feel like their stunt is getting worse, not better. I'm hoping tonight was just an off night, hopefully both teams kill it at the majors !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Their tumbling is so clean and synchronized, but a simple arabesque looks a mess. It's confusing for a team as well conditioned and drilled as Panthers.

Senior Elite's new pyramid

And again they change their pyramid and it has zero difficulty. It's flashy and entertaining with all the flips but no difficulty at all. That's why they don't score well and that's why they they lost to Orange when they have several falls and SE hits perfect, why they only beat Panthers by .2 at Cheer Alliance and Panthers had serveral mistakes. I just don't understand the reasoning to keep changing the pyramid but not adding the difficulty.

Back