All-Star January 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Watching the Vizion 20/20 video and I'm not sure where you guys have come to the conclusion that the stunt fell because he's too big? His foot wasn't placed right in the first fall (still saveable, not sure why they didn't), and the base lost the foot on the 2nd fall. Neither of which are issues based on his size.
With that being said, I've never considered that team good enough for top 10, let alone top 2 like they've been given, so I'll now go back to not paying attention to them.

Obviously not at that comp., but they are usually very clean. Technique points can make a huge difference in overall score.

This. Their first second place routine was like PERFECT technique, like textbook. It was so clean and well executed that it was a joy to watch. I don't get on fierceboard how all I see are people posting "I'm so tired of all the thigh rubbing, gyrating, grinding, sassy, over the top choreography and all of the stunts where a backspot has to be at the butt of a flyer to make stunts hit, I miss the days of clean precise routines without all of the frills."

But then a team like vizion comes along and everyones posting "I don't get how they made top two! They're so boring!" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

TBH I watched the vizion videos a few times more and I feel like they need to cut some of the boys from the team. 3 or 4 of them don't tumble, and it's not like they're carrying their weight enough in the stunting to make up for it...

TBH I watched the vizion videos a few times more and I feel like they need to cut some of the boys from the team. 3 or 4 of them don't tumble, and it's not like they're carrying their weight enough in the stunting to make up for it...
i cant see them cutting boys unless they replace them. Having more boys means the possibility of more coed stunting which helps them score wise. Granted they havent needed help the past two years considering their worlds placements but still. Its hard to tell but the male flyer still looks like the smallest kid on the team, so im not to surprised he's still a flyer. I think if they dont improve by nca (do they attend nca?) they might need to rework how they place the boys stunting wise.

They haven't attended NCA in the past.

*edited They attended in 2014

Last edited:
There is a day 2 video, for anyone who believes that stunt fell because of the flyer's weight or lack of ability. It hit perfectly.
I think small coed was a much smarter division for this team. Without naming specifics and attacking specific athletes and their abilities. I just don't think medium coed's a smart division for them. Cleanliness is not enough in that division.

Back