All-Star January 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

General comment, can how close the flyer is to being truly upside down in a "handstand" up (using that term loosely) start effecting the technique score and stunt difficulty on the scoresheet? I am so sick of seeing planks that are barely "inverted". Can we start saying that you have to be inverted both before the dip and during the dip so people stop doing a flat plank, dipping just the shoulders, and then popping it up?

Here is our undefeated Large J3- Ohio Extreme Rubies. They really are fantastic! Our program won the High Point Award out of 700 teams (our Y2 scored a 98.97 today) and our gym won the program award for having the highest average scores for a gym, out of 200 gyms! While neither of our worlds teams got their bids today, they were right in the mix! This is the first year for our SC5 and our fist bid event for either team.
Jme Designs - Graphic Design & Photography | Rubies - Jamfest Super Nationals | asset

Oh my god this team is AMAZING

General comment, can how close the flyer is to being truly upside down in a "handstand" up (using that term loosely) start effecting the technique score and stunt difficulty on the scoresheet? I am so sick of seeing planks that are barely "inverted". Can we start saying that you have to be inverted both before the dip and during the dip so people stop doing a flat plank, dipping just the shoulders, and then popping it up?
The bottom of the dip determines if the position is inverted

Cheersport Star Spotted Sharks

Connect Cheer C5

PCM Resurrection

VAS Ice Queens

VAS Ice Out

My daughter's individual. This is her first year cheering or doing anything athletic really. :) she did have one bad jump in there but for only her second time around doing her individual, not so bad. :)

Wow!!! Your daughter is so good and showed great poise and confidence for her young years.... Thanks for posting this and what was her placement?

Wow!!! Your daughter is so good and showed great poise and confidence for her young years.... Thanks for posting this and what was her placement?
Awww thank you! I'm beyond proud of her!
On this one she got 3 out of 3 (mini mixed with youth division).
Last one, she go of first out of 2. (Beating the same girl that beat her this time)

Clearly you're reading to respond. I said high-high AND 1.5 FULL AROUNDS. It's different from double ups and tick tocks which seem to be everyone's bread and butter in stunts nowadays. Also, SE is going for quantity in tumbling because there's only a few people that can do specialty passes through to doubles...

Well...wow, ok...Clearly, you're unable to answer my question. Which was ok, however your response did not add anything to the conversation whatsoever. I did not quote you, I replied to you. A reply allows for variation from your original post. I was fully aware of what I said. No need for all caps. Slow your roll, Sparkle.

My daughter's individual. This is her first year cheering or doing anything athletic really. :) she did have one bad jump in there but for only her second time around doing her individual, not so bad. :)

First year? Some of those BHSs are cleaner than some HS kids who have been cheering since 5th grade.

Back