All-Star January 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't feel they performed it as the best they could and I'm not making excuses but the crowd is usually crazier at that point. The reason being is because our last pass boy got injured last weekend at comp. so on day 1 they had to stop the routine because he couldn't get up. Day 2 he did tumble (injured) & as he usually does he does some crowd pleasing dance move so the crowd goes crazier and I feel the girls dance better with all the noise.

However we got him checked out and he is out for a bit so we had to have a fill in for a week and this fill in just doesn't do that. So I wouldn't be surprised if they dance better off the energy and if u have seen him in person and what he does you would know why the crowd if going crazy. Wish he could have performed and can't wait till he is better. Hopefully u like it next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah I'm sad to hear he got hurt! Our gym LOVED seeing him in person!!

General comment, can how close the flyer is to being truly upside down in a "handstand" up (using that term loosely) start effecting the technique score and stunt difficulty on the scoresheet? I am so sick of seeing planks that are barely "inverted". Can we start saying that you have to be inverted both before the dip and during the dip so people stop doing a flat plank, dipping just the shoulders, and then popping it up?

All that really matters to get credit for a prep inversion up to extended body pos. is that her head is below the hips and feet in the "plank". If they are in a true handstand, that just means the flyer has more distance to travel to get from the inversion to the body position. I agree it looks weird and not very impressive, but strictly from a difficulty standpoint...doing the least effort to get the same result makes sense.

KC Cheer Fierce 5

Fiercekatz

Cheersport Smallfin Sharks

A base on Fierce 5 got injured in warm ups & they still hit with a fill in.
And can we talk about how they consistently have some of the strongest coed stunting every year?! They always get overlooked & idk why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back