All-Star January 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

what have blackout's scores been showing these past few competitions.... i havent seen any score sheets recently... i mean how high are they scoring right now.
comparing routines i cant see how they would be scoring higher then midnight and BSB.

This is the final score sheet from this past weekend in Richmond, VA

C1rmoqkXcAApapZ.jpg:large

Last season, day 2 at NCA BSB scored a 98.40. Does anyone know how they are scoring this season? I have only seen their Cheer Alliance score which is out of 150 points.

At ACP day 1, Star Vipers Royal Cobras had a 94.77 after .5 in deductions ( raw score: 95.27 ). That is higher than MT Blackout score. I can't wait to see how everyone does at NCA , where there will be lots of competition at all levels.

Probably not the most popular opinion, but I haven't been wowed by a VAS routine in what feels like forever. Ice Queen's this year is particularly underwhelming. Are they having a big rebuilding year?

I heard there are very few returners from past season, and that a lot more focus is being placed on Ice Out after they found pretty good success at Worlds last year

Side note. I know one jump to tuck is perfectly legal and "hits the scoresheet", but it seriously makes some of these routines look so easy and weird. Sometimes its okay to go above an beyond and not just "hit the scoresheet". All the 1 to tucks are starting to look the same.

Accurate. I was told the team is pretty young this year, and that a lot of the people who've been on the team since it was formed decided not to return this season. And a few were placed on Ice Out instead.
I also heard Jamie Parrish did part (or all? can't remember) of Ice Queen's routine, which is strange because like @XtremeWpg , I find parts of it good but overall it's underwhelming. Part of the problem might be that there's not a huge supply of level 5/6 athletes around here, and that there aren't many strong school/university teams in the area.
It does make me happy to see how far Ice Out has come, compared to the first time they had a level 6 team.

And @DanaBurkey , did that competition venue really look like the inside of a Hollister store? (and yay for Hurricane returning.)

Inside of a Hollister store? I've only been to one like once or twice, so I'm not sure! haha But I also did a vlog of the whole day in case that helps. It also shows a few of the other teams that were at the comp:

At ACP day 1, Star Vipers Royal Cobras had a 94.77 after .5 in deductions ( raw score: 95.27 ). That is higher than MT Blackout score. I can't wait to see how everyone does at NCA , where there will be lots of competition at all levels.

Royal had a 95.8 with a .25 deduction at encore so 95.55

I have no clue what the scores were the time royal cobras beat midnight but I'd guess it was close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Royal had a 95.8 with a .25 deduction at encore so 95.55

I have no clue what the scores were the time royal cobras beat midnight but I'd guess it was close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Royal Cobras are scoring high. They get better every comp. Definitely, an underestimated team that will surprise many.

They didn't hit this day or day 2 but I know there is some excellence talent and skill on the team. They're tweeking and working hard to progress forward and make it to #ReachthePeak. Great group of athletes and coaches and parents.

Northeast Knockout Jan 2017
J4 small
JuCo
USAWildcats
2nd out of 4.

Back