All-Star January 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Panthers haven't been the same since they were in medium. Every single time someone falls out of that opening stunt, and it just sets the tone for the entire perforce. And the girl who fell had 3 girls under her during a full up...

Stars Vipers Royal Cobras

Stars Vipers Anacondas

CA Coalition 6

GI Janes

Thank you Stars Vipers for putting a bit of creativity and life back into inversions and transitions into and out of stunts. It made the routine so entertaining to watch compared to so many carbon copy/cookie cutter routines I've seen already this season. Whoever choreographed this routine deserves all the cookies because the simple yet creative transitions make the routine flow and stand out more.

Thank you Stars Vipers for putting a bit of creativity and life back into inversions and transitions into and out of stunts. It made the routine so entertaining to watch compared to so many carbon copy/cookie cutter routines I've seen already this season. Whoever choreographed this routine deserves all the cookies because the simple yet creative transitions make the routine flow and stand out more.

Ray Jasper! I love him, he also works with Cheerforce!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone get a video of Supermodels? Their routine is the deal this year.. Saw them last weekend and was amazed at the talent they have this year!

Looks like they added more tumbling to the opener. Woodland kills in tumbling right now. It'll probably change more as the season continues. That being said, I love that the flyers have such great body positions (we've seen great teams, with stiff flyers). The first tumbler lands on a dime! Good job, Sharkies!:shark:

Last edited:
Back