All-Star January 2018 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Still loving that F5 routine, their one to full section is so consistently well synchronized. I still need them to hold that high to full around tick to hold longer, but I hope people really understand how difficult that skill truly is, very impressive.

Last edited:
F5 day 2 at Spirit Cheer

F5 has been my everything for years... but this dance doesnt give me THE F5 that i love.
But the rest is everything to me.
Home girl in the far left high to high 360 needs to go on count with the rest of the groups when coming downs theyve been doing that since almost every performance

F5 day 2 at Spirit Cheer

I hate side views. Sometimes I feel as though the judges automatically place F5 below the other 4 large all girl teams b/c they expect them to be less than the others. (of course I'm wrong b/c judging is always impartial). But if it were true I hope it doesn't happen this year. I hope they take a good look at this routine. Once they clean it up, and hopefully, do what you guys have suggested (hold those stunts for a few seconds longer), this routine out-shoots, Shooting Stars. It really does have all the elements to win.

The quality of this video is bad but here’s CA Charlotte Lady Legacy at SOH.

Not bad for a 1st year team. My only critique is about fundamentals(not that anyone cares what I think) : flyers, squeeze your legs in stunts and baskets. Point your toes, work on flexibility in tictocs and heel stretches; hit them high and hold them, don't hunch your back, it will make your stunt group's job easier. Bases, throw baskets higher by following through with your arms. Catch at the top, and control the descent. Also, after double down, hold for a second and dish out. It'll look much cleaner! Team, arms down on the way to/from stunts. I'm happy that CA is going with a small senior team this year. It can only get better for them! This first big competition wasn't bad at all! I like the dance, too!

Last edited:
Pittsburgh Supermodels

ACX Diamond Daddies

Charlotte Teal

FCA Diamonds

I am SO impressed with Models.. This is the most solid and clean I've seen them at this point in the season for a long time! Can't wait to see them continue to upgrade and perfect!

I can't with these vids w/ poor quality. There are a lot of cheap recorders and phones that can still produce HQ videos :confused:

Latest posts

Back